The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 168 - Rentarou Snapshot Swap Party

Double-page supporter
Is she actually gonna be a new girlfriend? They didn't zing this chapter, but if you pay attention, after Rentarou walked in, she hasn't opened her eyes yet... 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing a yandere or a fan girl considering she knows everyone or perhaps a 4th wall breaker character, also their eyes haven't met so zing next chapter maybe?

Stalker girlfriend?

It feels like more someone self-inserted themselves into the manga since she also knows about the other girlfriends aside from Rentarou.
I guess that this is the author's response after hearing that some of their fans wanted to become one of the 100 girlfriends haha

Aggregator gang
Gonna be sincere, before reaching the end of the chapter, I checked my cheat sheet a couple of times and review the last 2 chapters.

I support and welcome a cray cray and delulu girlfriend, they are a nice spice for the harem.

2 theories I have:

1: She's actually one of their daughters and time traveled back to the past to see her family in all it's glory before it's peak. (Before they reached 100 gfs)

OR

2. The reason there's no zing is because the two have their eyes closed and haven't made eye contact yet.

Users who are viewing this thread