The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 172 - The Slender Lady—Pigtails—Pajamas Combo Chapter

Dex-chan lover
4uJoexj.png

this is an important question!

Double-page supporter
honestly speaking, the money shot of everyone lazing around in a comfy pile looks way more inviting than whatever was happening last chapter

this is my Ahko bias showing and I will not recant

Dex-chan lover
  • Pooh Bear is a poet, fite me
  • Oh no, the Genocide Route is definitely masochistic if you love the characters (and everyone does), and then trying to beat Sans 😅
  • A bit of a "horror" jump scare at the end there

Dex-chan lover
The 100 Girlfriends manga exist within its own universe, and it's their adventures that are recorded there. In Chapter 52, Chiyo pulls up a volume to win an argument against Nano.
It's also on sale in a book store in a much earlier chapter. Rentaro recommends it to some mobs because the heroines are the cutest of all time or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Teasday
  • p3 Prrrpose -> Purrrrpose
  • p3 I take it's safe to -> I take it it's safe to
  • p8 There are countless pioneers in the field of eccentricity online! -> Online, there are countless pioneers in the field of eccentricity!
  • p9 I just happen to read a decent amount of it -> I just happen to read a decent amount of them
  • p10 on an occasion -> on occasion
  • p11 That don't mean -> That doesn't mean
  • p19 You look like if it was Luffy that burnt out! -> You look as if it was Luffy that burnt out! // You look as if you were Luffy that burnt out! // You look like you were Luffy that burnt out! [I'm not sure about my suggestions, but the original sounds slightly wrong.]

Dex-chan lover
"And I have to be quiet to hear what my dear sister is doing in the room next to mine..."

...like practicing her table manners.
Since Mai likes to follow the example of her dear sister, perhaps she'll start practicing table manners too.

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
What is the reference for "fight the wither"? The only thing that came to mind is the Sumeru open world challenges in Genshin Impact. And yeah those wither zones can be kinda hard I guess but it doesn't feel right for the context lol.
Or, maybe since she's a masochist, she's actually "playing" Silent Hill Ascension by watching the god awful streams and voting on how they "fight the withering" lol.

Dex-chan lover
They really booked three chapters than doing cliffhanger bait every manga does.
True visionaries

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Thanks for the chapter!

Typos & edit suggestions: @Teasday
  • p3 Prrrpose -> Purrrrpose
  • p3 I take it's safe to -> I take it it's safe to
  • p8 There are countless pioneers in the field of eccentricity online! -> Online, there are countless pioneers in the field of eccentricity!
  • p9 I just happen to read a decent amount of it -> I just happen to read a decent amount of them
  • p10 on an occasion -> on occasion
  • p11 That don't mean -> That doesn't mean
  • p19 You look like if it was Luffy that burnt out! -> You look as if it was Luffy that burnt out! // You look as if you were Luffy that burnt out! // You look like you were Luffy that burnt out! [I'm not sure about my suggestions, but the original sounds slightly wrong.]
Thanks but these are all intentional, especially "that don't mean", or not important enough to change. With the Luffy bit, you're probably misunderstanding the intention because the sentence is missing the implicit "instead of Joe".

People don't always speak perfectly grammatically correct English. What I would change are the kind of grammatical errors that people wouldn't use.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Note: Changed the copywrite bit on page 1 from "bottoms up" to "down the hatch" because I forgot to edit the text when copying it from the previous chapter

What is the reference for "fight the wither"? The only thing that came to mind is the Sumeru open world challenges in Genshin Impact. And yeah those wither zones can be kinda hard I guess but it doesn't feel right for the context lol.
Or, maybe since she's a masochist, she's actually "playing" Silent Hill Ascension by watching the god awful streams and voting on how they "fight the withering" lol.
minecraft probably

• Helpful
Dex-chan lover
Thanks but these are all intentional, especially "that don't mean", or not important enough to change. With the Luffy bit, you're probably misunderstanding the intention because the sentence is missing the implicit "instead of Joe".

People don't always speak perfectly grammatically correct English. What I would change are the kind of grammatical errors that people wouldn't use.
Fair enough! Thanks for taking the time to reply, anyway :).

Users who are viewing this thread