The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 173 - The Small Girl—Hairbun—Overalls Combo Chapter

Dex-chan lover
Hnnggggghhhhh
I never thought there can be a pure cute loli chapter, it's always with a side of lewd or corruption.
Cute little critters.

People who make fbi and/or allegation joke for this chapter is perhaps the real predator.

Thanks for translation!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I now kinda wanna see the granny at her original age / size.
I mean she's 89, but it would be funny to see our MCs reaction.
Although at this point I'm pretty sure he's a pansexual.

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Z2lm.gif

Dex-chan lover
Was Suu always this small?
Folks brought this up in the Fall Kids chapter too, but yeah — Suu's consistently been a shortie.

(The "small girls" of this chapter are basically that lineup plus Matsuri. So it's a little odd that only three out of the seven are meaningfully younger than him — and I'm always amused that the 18 year old is the most childish of the bunch. I know they've "explained" that the age change messes with Kusuri's mental maturity, but...)

Dex-chan lover
Folks brought this up in the Fall Kids chapter too, but yeah — Suu's consistently been a shortie.

(The "small girls" of this chapter are basically that lineup plus Matsuri. So it's a little odd that only three out of the seven are meaningfully younger than him — and I'm always amused that the 18 year old is the most childish of the bunch. I know they've "explained" that the age change messes with Kusuri's mental maturity, but...)
Kusuri is also just kind of immature, she even keeps her cute little verbal thing (I forgot what it's called) where she says yep at the end of her sentence.

Dex-chan lover
Kusuri is also just kind of immature, she even keeps her cute little verbal thing (I forgot what it's called) where she says yep at the end of her sentence.
To be fair to her speech tic, it's a family thing — her parents and Yaku both do similar things, and they're supposedly not mentally affected by the failed immortality drug at all.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair to her speech tic, it's a family thing — her parents and Yaku both do similar things, and they're supposedly not mentally affected by the failed immortality drug at all.
That's true, but she also has other childish traits even when in her 18 year old form, such as talking in 3rd person and just generally acting more innocent/unaware

Dex-chan lover
I feel like twins would be too normal. In this story I think the “twin” archetype would have to be something like 10 sisters although that would take up a lot of the slots in his harem.
that feels lame, like they're just filling in the numbers, and the one thing this manga is very consistent with is making every girl feel unique on their own, like none of them require another girl to be interesting

twins sometime down the line are a safe bet, maybe triplets, but I kinda doubt they'll do more than that

(then again, they do have a mother/daughter combo, a grandmother/granddaughter combo, and a cousin to the MC, so who knows)

Dex-chan lover
that feels lame, like they're just filling in the numbers, and the one thing this manga is very consistent with is making every girl feel unique on their own, like none of them require another girl to be interesting

twins sometime down the line are a safe bet, maybe triplets, but I kinda doubt they'll do more than that

(then again, they do have a mother/daughter combo, a grandmother/granddaughter combo, and a cousin to the MC, so who knows)
When you have 100 characters I don't think it's exactly a sell out to make two of the characters identical twins, especially since whilst it would seemingly fill up two slots with the same person, it's really worth it for the power of twins, twins are just so amazing and you can do so many things with them.

Users who are viewing this thread