The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 176 - Kurumi Gorging at Deezney

Custom title
Staff
Developer
TL notes:
  • The "Little Gren Alien mochi" Kurumi is eating are called リトルグリーンまん, little buns shaped after the Little Green Men from Toy Story (our translation is a little inconsistent here but honestly we just wanted to make it easy to understand intuitively, and to google)
  • The Shin Derella bit is because Hideaki Anno seems to like using the word "Shin" in his titles. If you don't get the joke, just imagine we localized it to Cinderellion instead
  • Translating the park name as deezney is a little silly but it isn't inaccurate I swear

Dex-chan lover
I actually got hungry reading this chapter but I'd definitely will not be eating that many flavors of popcorn in one sitting. That was a funny & cute spread of her eating different flavors of popcorn. Great date chapter overall. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I'm starting to think Rentarou might be a little nuts.
dude can talk to god.
TL notes:
  • The "Little Gren Alien mochi" Kurumi is eating are called リトルグリーンまん, little buns shaped after the Little Green Men from Toy Story (our translation is a little inconsistent here but honestly we just wanted to make it easy to understand intuitively, and to google)
  • The Shin Derella bit is because Hideaki Anno seems to like using the word "Shin" in his titles. If you don't get the joke, just imagine we localized it to Cinderellion instead
  • Translating the park name as deezney is a little silly but it isn't inaccurate I swear
didn't the little alien looked more like the slimes from DQ

Dex-chan lover
My heart...

image.png

Users who are viewing this thread