The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 177 - Zetsubouda-san

Aggregator gang
Jesus why they pick on her thank god out boy is their to save her
According to manga, if you stand out by helping others, you get bullied/taken advantage of. If you keep to yourself, you get bullied. If you're average, you get bullied. Apparently, there's no winning. That one anime scene where the guy brings an umbrella to protect himself from that exact kind of bullying is next level outthinking.

There are somethings about japanese high schools that are suggested in anime/manga that worry me. If students can really carry buckets of water and use it like this, and also carry box cutters of all things with them, wtf couldn't they do?

Dex-chan lover
I paid too much attention to her eyes & thought Rentarou would have her pupils return by the end of this. Still an interesting character that I did not expect (again). A despaired person with a love for fairy tales would fit in just right. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
According to manga, if you stand out by helping others, you get bullied/taken advantage of. If you keep to yourself, you get bullied. If you're average, you get bullied. Apparently, there's no winning. That one anime scene where the guy brings an umbrella to protect himself from that exact kind of bullying is next level outthinking.

There are somethings about japanese high schools that are suggested in anime/manga that worry me. If students can really carry buckets of water and use it like this, and also carry box cutters of all things with them, wtf couldn't they do?
Box cutters from Art Club or something similar and in Japanese schools the students clean the classrooms hence the bucket of water, to mop the floor. In the bad end with the Mob.

Dex-chan lover
hohohho.png
bf221df0-1aaa-4eb6-b63b-6ed6581d7b6a.png

Remember folks: being shocked leeches detail, while blushing adds detail to a scene. :dogkek:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
hohohho.png
bf221df0-1aaa-4eb6-b63b-6ed6581d7b6a.png

Remember folks: being shocked leeches detail, while blushing adds detail to a scene. :dogkek:
I can't wait for next Body Swapping rerun ! I will laugh a lot with Zetsoubouda'soul in a another girlfriend's body and having same frozen face smile and dull eyes expression. Imagine Zetsubouda as Mimimi or Ahko for example XD

Rentarou:"Um, hello there miss. I know you don't know who I am, but my name is Rentarou. I know right now things seem bleak, but I promise to you that by the end of this beautiful day, I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the universe. Oh won't you give me a chance?"

New GF:"Okay. But if you can't help me, I'm gonna fucking shoot myself and make you watch."

Users who are viewing this thread