The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 177 - Zetsubouda-san

Let's goo we got the "we live in a society" gf. Still waiting on a goth gf but this will have to do for now I guess. Actually now that I think about it if (when?) a goth girl is added then I will have every type of girl that I want in the harem, yay. Got Hakari for the random thirst, got nano for the funny Kuudere, got Kusuri for the drugs, (don't question why I want a drug addict in the harem 😐🤫😁) got iku and rin for the ummm "attack and defense", got naddy for the AMERICA RAAAAAH!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇲🦅🦅, got Hahari and Kishiki for the Ara Ara and goo goo ga ga, got Kurumi for the hunger that knows no end, got Momoha for the vice ridden alcoholic, and got Meido for the "I lack free will" (again, don't question why I want a girl lacking free will in the harem 🙂🙃🫢😉😀😁) oh and Usa for the needy gf. So now all that is lacking is a goth gf, preferably one that is not quite, ummm, mentally stable.

We haven't had a mentally stable girl so far, why would they start now?

I was bored and decided to count out the remaining girlfriends. Ever since Chapter 123 with the introduction of Suu, the manga's been introducing a new girlfriend nine chapters after the last, so the next girlfriend will be introduced in 186. If the manga stays at the current pace, Girlfriend #100 will be introduced in Chapter 825. Unfortunately, this means that Chapter 420 will not be the 69th girlfriend but the 56th instead. Of course, Nakamamura and Nozawa could decide to change things as they've done in the past.

At some point he's got to meet multiple girls at once again.

Dex-chan lover
So we have a depressed girl in the group! The only major trope I think we are still missing is probably a yandere (I'm betting girlfriend 100).

Also too real to read the internet and news and in 6 months realize all of humanity sucks...

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a relatable girl.
And no, she's not like that character from one of the most popular Kumeta-sensei works like some guys suggested here. She knows that this world is a goddamn pile of shit, and the way she catalyzes that its by writing stories about escapism so that other people can forget a little bit about the kind of world we live in. I don't know you guys, but I think that's brilliant, and similar to a lot of authors and artists who have been through really hard times, but haven't given up and decided to bring happiness to the same people who also know that this world is just horrible.

This page reminds me so much to the lyrics of Motorhead's I Ain't a Nice Guy.

When I was young
I was the nicest guy I knew
I thought I was the chosen one
But time went by
And I found out a thing or two
My shine wore off as time wore on

I thought that I was living
Out the perfect life
But in the lonely hours
When the truth begins to bite
I thought about the times
When I turned my back and stalled
I ain't no nice guy after all

The-100-Girlfriends-Who-Really-Really-Really-Really-Really-Love-You-Ch-177-Zetsubouda-san-cbz.png

Another good girl added to the Rentaro Family.

Dex-chan lover
71 more to go.... that's at least 6 years if the rate averages at a new girl per month..... but can even be double that in the longer sense/pacing..

Kinda the opposite of Junko Enoshima
This girl wants to bring hope to the despaired world and Junk wants to plunge the world into despair

Dex-chan lover
Rentaroooooooooou kick her bullies asses!!!
DO IT IF YOU EVER MEET THEM RENTAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
(if it's done with her permission)

Dex-chan lover
wow a female version of myself! impressive! she is cute though, manga artist doing his best again!

Dex-chan lover
Damm we finally got a depression girlfriend, that’s wild

I want to see her interact with Kusuri, they’re like opposites

Users who are viewing this thread