The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 177 - Zetsubouda-san

Dex-chan lover
An artist who is bitter with the ugly of the world making children's storybooks. It reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki.

Hayao Miyazaki as a girlfriend material. It gives me a shiver.

Dex-chan lover
An artist who is bitter with the ugly of the world making children's storybooks. It reminds me of Hayao Miyazaki.

Hayao Miyazaki as a girlfriend material. It gives me a shiver.
Her later, probably: Fairy tales are a mistake

Fed-Kun's army
Rentarou:"Um, hello there miss. I know you don't know who I am, but my name is Rentarou. I know right now things seem bleak, but I promise to you that by the end of this beautiful day, I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the universe. Oh won't you give me a chance?"

New GF:"Okay. But if you can't help me, I'm gonna fucking shoot myself and make you watch."
He can "fix" her

Fed-Kun's army
I was bored and decided to count out the remaining girlfriends. Ever since Chapter 123 with the introduction of Suu, the manga's been introducing a new girlfriend nine chapters after the last, so the next girlfriend will be introduced in 186. If the manga stays at the current pace, Girlfriend #100 will be introduced in Chapter 825. Unfortunately, this means that Chapter 420 will not be the 69th girlfriend but the 56th instead. Of course, Nakamamura and Nozawa could decide to change things as they've done in the past.
THey would definitely change the gap between each new gf. Since that's what happened in the past. We used to have new gf every 4 or 5 chap. Now it become 9

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't death occur anyway if a soulmate isn't satisfied?
No, there's no real punishment for not satisfied his gf. However, if he fail to make a soulmate love him, that soulmate gonna have a terrible ending (which might include death). Rentarou however is gonna be fine cause he have way too many soulmate

Dex-chan lover
A suicidal despair ridden looking girl is full of dreams and hope.

Now that's a twist

Dex-chan lover
good chapter, interesting new girlfriend. I agree with her the worlds is nothing but despair :fml:

so you gotta find value in the small things like going to the gym or spending quality time with loved ones

Dex-chan lover
A girl so full of despair all she wants to do is give everyone else hope. Junko Enoshima if she was an ally of good.

Dex-chan lover
Doomscrolled so hard she turned into KKHTA. I dig it.

You say that like the twins and the yuri couple are going to be different people.
Well last I checked Hakari and Karane weren't related.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Ok i think I found my new favorite ^^ Falling into despair AND likes Fairy tales? now thats my jam :3

Users who are viewing this thread