The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 177 - Zetsubouda-san

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.. Not sure what to say about her yet.. but.. Is it me or is there something different about Rentaro's art this chapter?

Dex-chan lover
can one of my broskis simplify the sentence of "it will only be after the fairy tales have engulfted the world whole, delivering all of mankind..." to me? im kinda confused about the "delivering" part, like what does it mean/ imply

Dex-chan lover
lotta jokes u could make for her. junko, kana, rent a gf beret, momo, hex maniac

i just think pitch black eyes are neat

Dex-chan lover
qGp021h.png

ah such despair xD

Rentarou:"Um, hello there miss. I know you don't know who I am, but my name is Rentarou. I know right now things seem bleak, but I promise to you that by the end of this beautiful day, I'm going to make you the happiest girl in the universe. Oh won't you give me a chance?"

New GF:"Okay. But if you can't help me, I'm gonna fucking shoot myself and make you watch."
Rentaro: "Okay Im not sure about that but YAYYY"

LOVED THE REFERENCE i thought the same when i saw the last panel of Rentaro

Fed-Kun's army
you know
her interactions with Shizuka is gonna be very funny
I’m actually more excited for her interaction with Mei considering she has a backstory to tragic to print… I really wanna know but I’ll be a good reader and not complain

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this character I relate to that feeling of wanting the world to be better before realizing there’s no fixing the world there are problems and will always be problems but also I was dying when the hat landed on her head

Users who are viewing this thread