The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Ch. 186 - Ohana High's Shadow Bancho

Dex-chan lover
Loved the new girls, can't wait to see the shenanigans she will have with the family.

Fed-Kun's army
Sorry, Shizuka-kouhai. I'm not even angry over you right now. I bear no grudge against anyone. It's just that the world feels so, so wonderful right now.

Throughout Heaven and Earth, I alone am the Senpai one.

The merit of having a wonderful family that's full of wonderful people is that there will be someone just as small and cute as me.

The demerit is that every information about every techniques is already known.

You are also a member of the Lo’lin clan, aren’t you? That's why you know so much about the Small Cute Funny technique.

However, because you are only a first year, so you don’t know about this.

Take the whole milk carton in 1 gulp and then go stand in the snow for a whole day, then after you skipped enough classes, you will finally achieve this technique.

Super Senpai Technique: Repeating A Year.

Dex-chan lover
Chuuni and weak as a leaf bancho, huh. Nakamura-sensei clearly has a wild sense of imagination.
I wonder who's weaker: Shizuka or Saki.

Group Leader
Wait why did she start crying? I dont get what happened between ger saying i dont mind getting my hands dirty and the crying

Fed-Kun's army
Shizuka’s strength + Karane’s attitude + Uto’s mindset= this weeks girlfriend (I forgot her name)

Aggregator gang
Uhhhh…-huuuh, soooo how is saki gonna feel about Yaku being here with her 89 years old? That’s gonna be interesting.

Also this is the best time to remind you all that Kurumi, I believe, is still the only girl younger than Rentarou that calls him senpai. If I’m wrong then for sure she is the only one that does it consistently. Will Saki feel jealous or on the contrary will Kurumi add the senpai to saki’s name also? Creating a nice chemistry?

Can’t wait to find out :)

Last edited:
Aggregator gang

Users who are viewing this thread