The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 11 Ch. 87 - Kedarui-san

Dex-chan lover
Ggaaahhhh she's so cute and her slow nature makes it just adorable to probably talk to just like how all the girls have their own special attribute shes thinks of cute things and also being cute. But it's sad that she has quite the shitty friends they don't deserve her fr and the usage of slang word or rather overuse is a generous amount of humour making me fill up with laughing gas

Once again, three pages is all it takes for me to hate her. Most of the time I end up disliking them because of just how wierd they are or how gross their involvement is, but with this one, she is just so painfully annoying.
What did you think this manga was? A lovely romance series? No, it literally is a manga about 100 girlfriends who love this guy it's already weird and it's also more like a comedic romance series so if you don't like the girlfriends already I suggest not watching it and cry about it in chat on why you hate her.

Dex-chan lover
What did you think this manga was? A lovely romance series? No, it literally is a manga about 100 girlfriends who love this guy it's already weird and it's also more like a comedic romance series so if you don't like the girlfriends already I suggest not watching it and cry about it in chat on why you hate her.
The premise doesn't excuse the fact that a Manga should at least make its main characters likable. And I am free to criticize the problems I have all I want. You can whine about that if you want, but the fact that I'm still here should tell you that, despite my problems, I do overall enjoy the series, just hate the characters. And I'm free to express that. Whenever we get a new character, I give my initial impressions on the character. Cuz let's be real, there's not much else of substance to discuss in this manga. And in a manga as character driven as this, it's especially important for the characters to be actually likable and not pieces of shit for cheap and lazy running jokes. Its more egregious cuz there are a few that i DO like, which just shows that the author didnt have to make them annoying or gross in order to make them funny or quirky or interesting. Anyways, I discuss my initial thoughts on the new characters. If you don't like that, well that's just too damn bad.

Last edited:
The premise doesn't excuse the fact that a Manga should at least make its main characters likable. And I am free to criticize the problems I have all I want. You can whine about that if you want, but the fact that I'm still here should tell you that, despite my problems, I do overall enjoy the series, just hate the characters. And I'm free to express that. Whenever we get a new character, I give my initial impressions on the character. Cuz let's be real, there's not much else of substance to discuss in this manga. And in a manga as character driven as this, it's especially important for the characters to be actually likable and not pieces of shit for cheap and lazy running jokes. Its more egregious cuz there are a few that i DO like, which just shows that the author didnt have to make them annoying or gross in order to make them funny or quirky or interesting. Anyways, I discuss my initial thoughts on the new characters. If you don't like that, well that's just too damn bad.
Holy hell all of your posts are insufferable to read. I hope this manga introduces a character you find annoying enough that you quit reading this manga so we never have to read any of your tripe ever again.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell all of your posts are insufferable to read. I hope this manga introduces a character you find annoying enough that you quit reading this manga so we never have to read any of your tripe ever again.
I mean, I HAVE stopped reading. A while ago, in fact. If you idiots would stop whining about me writing my opinions, you wouldn't have to read My comments at all.

Group Leader
Gosh I love Ahko. Can’t wait until she gets to anime which probably will be ss4 or 5.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I HAVE stopped reading. A while ago, in fact. If you idiots would stop whining about me writing my opinions, you wouldn't have to read My comments at all.
Bruh
You bitched in every chapters you read
Thats like over half of the manga
We glad you stopped reading cuz honestly you are insufferable
Like if you don't got anything positive or critical
Stfu pls

I genuinely don't give two shits about your opinion of me.
As the anime aired, I've decided to reread this manga, and every once in a while I saw you in the comments. And almost every time you were making it absolutely clear that you were not a fan. Every time, you wanted it known that what happened in the pages was something that you did not care for. Like, I get it. To each their own, and all that stuff.
But still.
90 chapters worth of hate-reading.
Holy shit.
Were you on a masochist phase or sth?

Dex-chan lover
As the anime aired, I've decided to reread this manga, and every once in a while I saw you in the comments. And almost every time you were making it absolutely clear that you were not a fan. Every time, you wanted it known that what happened in the pages was something that you did not care for. Like, I get it. To each their own, and all that stuff.
But still.
90 chapters worth of hate-reading.
Holy shit.
Were you on a masochist phase or sth?
Lmao true. I just started reading this and almost everytime I look at the comments, I see this guy bitching and crying. Defo a masochist lol

Users who are viewing this thread