The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Saved by You, by Your Book

Aggregator gang
Why are there no comments in this chapter? This is EASILY one of the best chapter in this manga by far! The Comedy, The Characters, Rentaro's Speech, Shizuka's upgrade (now she looks exactly like her age, she's just short), and of course, the K.I.S.S.I.N.G! This is why Rentaro's an MVP!! That's wHy he's the GOAT! THE GOAT!!! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

Dex-chan lover
Why are there no comments in this chapter? This is EASILY one of the best chapter in this manga by far! The Comedy, The Characters, Rentaro's Speech, Shizuka's upgrade (now she looks exactly like her age, she's just short), and of course, the K.I.S.S.I.N.G! This is why Rentaro's an MVP!! That's wHy he's the GOAT! THE GOAT!!! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
the comment-pocalypse spared no victims.

Aggregator gang
Yay, finally Shizuka gets a solo chapter! I've been waiting for eons for this moment

Dex-chan lover
AKNzIXl.png

:meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Dex-chan lover
A- A- A- HABDUWBDAIJBDIABFHQACAHUBCAHBACIAIDQW TH- THE IMPOSTOR WAS P-P-PRETTY SUS HUH

Harry Potter? I'll take a drunk, horse-gambling addict over a transphobe any day!

Dex-chan lover
I love how she melted when meeting the first guy, became scribbles.

Users who are viewing this thread