The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 12 Ch. 104 - The Gorgeous 100 GFs

Fed-Kun's army
I hope that Renny went and told Kusuri to go out there and give the rabbits some drugs to make them indestructible so they could live their best lives together

Dex-chan lover
C'mon Rentarou why you gotta beat up the guy looking for Totoro? he aint a pervert in the least.

Gotta respect the man who spent his life searching for Totoro. That’s 34 years lost trying to find the spirit of the forest, and good lord did he try. Too bad he got lumped up with the other freaks and perverts though, same goes for the guy wanting to become one with the universe (hopefully not by committing suicide) and the guy who spent the whole day trying to prove that Tsuchinoko exists, he’s just a regular ass dude that for whatever reason decided that today would be the day he would do that.

Calling what happened to him “unlucky” would be one hell of an understatement, honestly I can’t help but wonder if god just didn’t like him for whatever reason and sent him to that particular part of the forest just to run into Rentarou. I mean a few of the guys he kicked the shit out of were just regular, albeit oddly motivated people. Now most of them are a few lightbulbs less of a full crayon box, total nutcases that should probably be handed over to the proper authorities.
one of them even escaped prison lol

One of the only times I can't fully enjoy a Rentarou chad moment. :pout:

Beating up any actual threats and creeps? Awesome.
Beating up weird but likely harmless people? Questionable assault.

EDIT: At least the girls were so stinking cute in this chapter, I always enjoy re-reading it for their part.

Users who are viewing this thread