The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 14 Ch. 114 - A Tsunderesque Date

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou the only man to become Shin Godzilla, Astroboy, and Freeza on three separate occasions. It’s nice to see Karane’s growth, and it was a good showing all around from our resident tsunderes. We have one from each generation, Gen 1: Karane Gen 2: Kurumi Gen 3: Mai. We’re only missing Hakari, but she’s only a tsundere to Karane so I guess it wouldn’t work for the story of this chapter.

No shit they won, I would have been surprised if they didn’t, I mean we know how loud they can get, especially Rentarou and Karane. Speaking of, in every single one of the shrines Karane managed to either break or throw all of them. Then there’s Mai who just threw herself. I never really saw Kurumi as a tsundere if I’m being honest, she might have a little trouble expressing herself, but that’s just her irritability in general.

Kurumi being in this group really highlights the stark contrast between how she is compared to the other two. It’s nice to see such a strange group together, never would have imagined a story centered around all three of them.

Dex-chan lover
Since Kurumi's situation is a little more complicated than being a regular tsundere, I propose the term pekodere. Instead of the tsun-tsun onomatopoeia for aloofness, it's the peko-peko onomatopoeia for an empty stomach, and thus a pekodere is a girl who can't be lovey-dovey unless she's eaten.

Since Kurumi's situation is a little more complicated than being a regular tsundere, I propose the term pekodere. Instead of the tsun-tsun onomatopoeia for aloofness, it's the peko-peko onomatopoeia for an empty stomach, and thus a pekodere is a girl who can't be lovey-dovey unless she's eaten.
I never new there was something like that,I might have to do more research on different dere girls.I was happy to learn this,thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread