The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 14 Ch. 122.5 - Volume 14 Extras

also why using walnut? i think it's a reference for Seed Mode from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed, where this mode changed how the characters acted as pilots

This chapter is kinda sad, for your parents to deny what you are or how you are.
Thanks for the quality work on the translation Teasday and the rest of your team as well
They don't seem to repugnate it like with Shizuka's mom, and her father mentioned not having a problem with it if she is with people who accept her, so it is leaps and bounds better than Shizuka's prior situation.

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou has always been devoted huh… Also I take back what I said about Miss Naddy, keep doing what you’re doing, your class depends on it for engagement and good grades.

Rin’s dad was very strict, and while I can understand his line of thinking I wonder how he feels currently. No wonder Karane was so pissed, imagine Hakari doing that the entire game emptying her gun while spinning around you taunting you the entire time. Now imagine you’re Karane who normally gets easily annoyed by even the slightest of things when it comes to Hakari. Now I can understand the Bite of ‘23 it was quite amazing someone could withstand that for so long without snapping.

I am now eagerly awaiting the fall of civilization because we have it confirmed that we’ll be getting a new series when it happens. It’s a little too late for a Resonance Cascade, and it’s a little too early for hell to open a portal on Earth… When did L4D take place again? It was the mid 2000’s right?

Dex-chan lover
LOL im kinda understand why that kill me mob child is scared looking at rin's face...

Her happy about violence face really looks like going to stab someone one of this days

Having watched Bocchi the Rock (the anime), I keep imagining Bocchi's laugh at 1am whenever Rin goes "Ee Hee Hee"

Users who are viewing this thread