The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 124 - 1 and 1 in Year 1 Class 1

Dex-chan lover
While I personally really love this dorky autist, it's expected not everyone will like every gf with such variety of characters, some people don't even jam to such easy-to-like character like Shizuka,Ahko,Karane,Hahari,Momoha etc. Funnily Hifumi quickly got lots of fanart, I was reading 100gf on japanese jump+ and her intro chapter got more comments/reaction then even Momoha and Rin. It may come as the surprise, but gimmicky and quirky girlfriends always have fans and audience, uniqueness and weirdness is part of the appeal.
Nah, I think it's more so that she just has a good character design. She may be annoying, but her design is one of the better ones out of the group.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just imagine the amount of Voice Actors it would need if this gets an Adaption (which I have no doubt in my mind it wouldn't but one could dream).
That would be a heck of a logistical nightmare, and increasingly more expensive to produce the more girlfriends are added over seasons.
Could probably double up on some actress though if they have good voice range or are actually related in story, like the Yakuzen's Kusuri and Yaku (grandchild and grandparent) or the Hanazono's Hakari and Hahari (being child and mother).
Other girlfriends in the future could also possibly have reasons for shared voice actors too like sisters, even being twins/triplets. Clones?! ;p
Cousins might be a stretch for same voice but could get away with it with a VA who can change their voice or speaking style enough.
Would actually love to see how an adaptation would be handled.

Dex-chan lover
While I personally really love this dorky autist, it's expected not everyone will like every gf with such variety of characters, some people don't even jam to such easy-to-like character like Shizuka,Ahko,Karane,Hahari,Momoha etc. Funnily Hifumi quickly got lots of fanart, I was reading 100gf on japanese jump+ and her intro chapter got more comments/reaction then even Momoha and Rin. It may come as the surprise, but gimmicky and quirky girlfriends always have fans and audience, uniqueness and weirdness is part of the appeal.
Like someone else already mentioned, the design of the character is what caused the uproar in reactions.

I mean, highlights in rebel short style hair, sharp yet pretty eyes, Glasses and lax hip style with emphasis on black...
Her trait could've been being in love with mud patties and the internet still would've gone wild for her.

Aggregator gang
Man I can’t imagine the translation wizardry that went into this chapter. The Roman numerals were genius.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahko was already one of my favorites since she was introduced, but I've always really loved the flashy gal style to begin with, but this was a great chapter for her. I agree that Hifumi's quirk is a bit annoying now, but I'm sure she'll be fine in a few chapters. I felt the same about Chiyo when she was introduced but she's fine now.

Double-page supporter
Wtf how they made it out
A lot of characters who are fighting for attention all time when they are in the manga panel but even the new one can shine w/o a problem
This guy have a masterclass writting
SOOOOOOO excited for his adaptation dammit

Dex-chan lover
That kiss part felt really hammed in tbh. its like "okay now we kiss!" compared to the chaps before where they actually build up to it with some payoff.

Hol up...Ahko is surprisingly perceptive and smart. If we replace her with Rentarou here trying to help Suu then I dont see any difference. its like Ahko is evolving! also that last panel...That hurts my Kokoro. Stop!

Dex-chan lover
I really do hope she gets a little more screen time as the puns or jokes you could make about her would be so funny

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god that’s adorable, Suu remembered Ahko’s name without needing anything else with it. So if she just tries and opens herself up to others and creates a strong enough bond, she can see them as individuals and she won’t forget them. Ahko’s been getting a lot of love lately and I’m all here for it, she’s one of the most caring out of the group and it’s nice to see it be rewarded.

She just got a new friend, and to think before she didn’t have any of them… Unless you count those gyarus who were using her and didn’t actually give a damn about her, still feel bad about that honestly. Also we switched Nano from 9 to 7 huh? Must have been something in the raws that was caught after they used 9 and they simply forgot. Or it could have happened off screen, who knows.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Also we switched Nano from 9 to 7 huh? Must have been something in the raws that was caught after they used 9 and they simply forgot. Or it could have happened off screen, who knows.
In Japanese it's 7 throughout, but for the translation we decided to introduce the concept with 9 (since it worked better in English) and then use 7 for the actual Japanese wordplay names. We included some dialogue to make that as obvious and justified as we could, but it is what it is.

Dex-chan lover
In Japanese it's 7 throughout, but for the translation we decided to introduce the concept with 9 (since it worked better in English) and then use 7 for the actual Japanese wordplay names. We included some dialogue to make that as obvious and justified as we could, but it is what it is.
Makes sense, probably could have done with a small note on the page when it changes. Not that it’s necessary, but it helps get across that it was a translation thing and wasn’t a mess up. It works as is, though it might be confusing to some.

Dex-chan lover
Just imagine the amount of Voice Actors it would need if this gets an Adaption (which I have no doubt in my mind it wouldn't but one could dream).
I always assumed that they'll have most of the VAs just do multiple characters just because it would be way more practical.

Users who are viewing this thread