The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 128 - A Very Small and Very Cute Chapter

Dex-chan lover
4CgxF1W.png
:ROFLMAO:
adorable chapter and I love how yaku-san has zero clue what's going on but she's just going along having fun

Dex-chan lover
A battle royale chapter! Well with Rentarou and Hahari melting I guess we know how marshmallows are made in the 100 girlfriends universe!

Nozawa saying that she bases her female characters off of trends in our modern times means that its inevitable we get a vtuber girlfriend

Aggregator gang
I already had a good opinion of the creators, but that interview made me like them a lot more. Especially this:

Nozawa: I think it depends on the person, but I’m someone who becomes very discouraged thinking about “rivals.” It’s discouraging for me to think about people who are working harder and doing better than me. I know that can push some people to work harder and improve themselves, but that’s not how it is for me. Instead, I try to create at my own pace. Other than that, I try to draw the kinds of things I like and that keep me motivated. I think the reason I could draw so much before my debut is I had a character I loved and wanted to draw. I was drawing not out of obligation, but out of purpose.

Also I love how enthusiastic they are about each other's work (some of which was already clear).

Dex-chan lover
Hol up. Was Suu supposed to be seen as short? The others I can see.

We got a full body length shot of Suu at her introduction chapter and the word 'short' never even crossed my mind.
I think she's supposed to be around Karane and/or Kurumi's height, which does fall in the "smaller" side of the family.

Dex-chan lover
I like how we also have Ahko there to keep Suu motivated as if Rentarou wasnt enough lmao. Suu now understands the family spirit.

Also thanks for the interview! I wonder if there was a question there about the anime adaptation and what was their reaction or maybe this was before...

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure why but because of the previous chapter i keep reading only 2 words even though it has whole convo

Dex-chan lover
I love that we’re just keeping Suu and Ahko together as a pair, she was so proud of herself and wanted to show it off to Ahko, just look at that adorable face! And another return of the serious group, wonder if that lawsuit went through, or if they seriously settled out of court.

This was such a fun lighthearted chapter, it was really fluffy and full of heart. Renatrou and Hahari died though. Ahko was just dragging their corpses around the place, really morbid. Without someone there to notice their souls flying away, they passed without much fuss. Suu is really learning to be a team player, some character growth for the new girl is greatly appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
At first I was worried those haunting memes of the fall guy skeletons were going to ruin this, for me, but the cuteness blew all the cursedness away.

Dex-chan lover
The real fall kids were the smol gfs we made along the way :meguu:

Users who are viewing this thread