The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 130 - Rentarou's Family's Daily Life (Part Two)

Dex-chan lover
While excited to see it animated and voiced I see no way that it progresses very far into double digit girlfriends. As expressed by the Common Sense character it would need such a massively increasing budget for animators and voice actresses the more girlfriends are added.
Fans would end up needing o simp so hard for this to keep it going it would be the only thing they could afford to consume for the rest of their life.
I'm planning to make a movie with hundreds of child actors so that there will be enough voice talents for a full adaptation when the harem reaches max capacity.

Dex-chan lover
These short stories are really good on their own! I dont mind if the series would pull alot of these moving forward. rather than just one chapter dedicated to a pairing or a new girl.

anyways cant wait for the anime! The thing with Rin was just Hilarious and with Meme was adorable! the way the stuff toy looked from being strict and rigid to soft and round. its like that stuff toy is sentient. now the stuff toy is part of her arsenal. amazing!

Dex-chan lover
:kek:

Someone is about to become another smut author

Dex-chan lover
Shizuka’s innocence is as dead as Renatarou… No wait he’s coming back.

Where are Hakari and Momoha’s arms when they’re in bed? I only see 1 of their hands each… Mwehehe

Dex-chan lover
Poor Shizuka, and Nano can be so wholesome
Lmao him tackling Common Sense had me rolling

This chapter reminded me that in my school days I thought of math problems in a pretty similar way that Rin does.

Aggregator gang
OH BOI, while I'm glad for the anime announcement, our moral superiors in twitter is sure to cry outrage over Shizuka, Kusuri and her dear gram-gram just to name a few... and harass the author (but don't call it harassment otherwise you'd be a sexist, racist or a transphobe and you don't want that do you)
And banger takes like "why don't they reflect our superior post-modern western views even though this was made by a japanese person" or "ew look at those girls being in-love with a guy, they should be strong and independent and not at all an unlikable mess of a character like a strong, independent modern western female character that EVERYONE LOVES IN OUR COMIC BOOKS AND MARVEL MOVIES NOWADAYS" 🙄🤷‍♂️
forget being all those, if you actually defend the author in Twitters eyes you'd be a pedophile.

Dex-chan lover
What the.. No way! I didn't know kondo also voiced Hakari!
She keeps voicing more of my favourite characters...
(Maple from bofuri)
(Shywe from world flipper)

Aggregator gang
SHIZUKA NOOOOOOOO

Also after rereading it, I noticed Hahari and Hakari have the same habit of biting their finger when focusing. Pretty nice detail!
It's also pretty detailed when those 2 are reading with one hand.

Users who are viewing this thread