The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Problem After Problem at Mt. Tea

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me or Yamame looks different this chapter? Seems like she loses some weight or something.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it only me or Yamame looks different this chapter? Seems like she loses some weight or something.

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou is 100% gonna get isekaied at one point, it's just too common a trope to pass up making fun of
And grab a girlfriend or two from there. And then the hero is all confused like "Isn't that supposed to be my harem?"

Dex-chan lover
Everything is so sudden, like how that tourist came, the squirrel being savage, the sumo, the bear. Omfg. But welp it is just another day for rentarou

Dex-chan lover
And grab a girlfriend or two from there. And then the hero is all confused like "Isn't that supposed to be my harem?"
Chadtarou was isekaied to BE the legendary hero. After he defeats the BIG EVIL™, he will take his harem back to his world with him.

Calling it now. He's coming back with a princess, an elf maiden, a sorceress, a dwarf maiden, and toss in a lamia while he's at it.

Dex-chan lover
What's with manga and the obsession with "protecting" others? Do people in Japan occasionally get attacked by wandering ronin or what the hell is going on?

Dex-chan lover
New girlfriend. Everyone place your bets.
A girlfriend... with a boyfriend. I believe it makes sense since soulmate can intertwine just like Rentarou's case. I actually just want funny introduction like this:
"I would like to introduce (name) as my girlfriend. Also, this is gf's boyfriend."

Users who are viewing this thread