The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 15 Ch. 131 - Problem After Problem at Mt. Tea

Dex-chan lover
Sexy Squirrel (name pending) was kicking ass this chapter, it even got a nice acorn while the two of them drank tea.

Rentarou held back against that bear, if he really wanted to he could have thrown that bear at us by breaking the fourth wall, inadvertently he saved both us and her at the same time, how nice of him.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, I think this is the only time any of the girlfriends has had an alternate suitor? That's such a trope of classic harem works that I'd expect it to have come into play earlier.

(Though I suppose to make that claim I'm discounting Papari and Yaku's husband as dead already. And the president of the Muse-ical club as just wanting to kiss Mimimi for the aesthetic value on stage. And ignoring all the intra-girlfriend shipping. And Suu's ongoing affair with the integers.)

Though really, this guy was hardly more of a "suitor" than the pick-up pervs in the first pool story, so....

Users who are viewing this thread