The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - Woe! Yaku-san and the Appraisal Troupe

Dex-chan lover
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I'm a little conflicted with this kiss on the lips. On one hand, sure she's his girlfriend now, but on the other hand it is a chapter specifically talking about her late husband's love for her. I think it would be more tasteful to leave the kiss on the cheek instead of the lips, or even just a hug or a simple thank you is more than enough, just to honour her late husband's love.

Feel like the late husband's love got shafted at the end because of the kiss, you know.
Hakari’s father did confront Rentarou about taking Hakari and Hahari in Chapter 22.

Dex-chan lover
Such a cute and wholesome story, it’s a little bittersweet, but still it’s good all the same. Never saw that coming, though the hints were there, it being a gift and all. Wonder how Kusuri reacted to all of that, it was on TV and she knew how important that vase was to Yaku. We’ll probably see it in the volume extras, but it’s a shame we didn’t get it this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Yaku is one my favorites especially because of faces she makes lol.
This was such a wholesome chapter, granny got rizz

Users who are viewing this thread