The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - Woe! Yaku-san and the Appraisal Troupe

Dex-chan lover
At 89 years old, I'm pretty sure Yaku never expected to fall in love again and have a romantic relationship anymore, just live out the rest of her days surrounded by her family. But now, with a rejuvenated body she has found herself someone new she could love. Initially she probably thought she'd just humor the young man, thinking that there's no way two people with such a massive age gap could be truly lovers. Yet after all this time she spent with him, she has now come admire him and couldn't imagine her life without his company.
To be fair, It's heavily implied that Rentarou is her husband's reincarnation so it's more like picking off where you left off. Your point still stands tho.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, Yaku's more interesting that Kusuri lately. Kusuri is being affected by the lack of her original adult body to keep her character more fresh.

Also, regarding the 25th girlfriend, spoilers are out
and confirm she's a catgirl, that is to say, a woman who behaves as one.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, if it's indiscernible with the real thing and just for display, a great fake does the job

Dex-chan lover
Alright 25th girl coming up. place your bets people for what her quirk will be.

Dex-chan lover
25th girlfriend next. Deep in my heart I want a catgirl or some that loves cosplaying as such or the idol girlfriend which I'm surprised we still don't have one

Users who are viewing this thread