The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 16 Ch. 140 - Woe! Yaku-san and the Appraisal Troupe

Custom title
Staff
Developer
As a bit of a TL note:

JJBxs.png

We decided to edit the message on the vase a little because we felt the grammatical mistake would have undercut the serious mood. "Thank you for everything" would have been a better translation for "itsumo arigatou" in this context, but unfortunately that would've involved even heavier editing, so we settled on something easier.

On a related note, and since some people have brought it up, our release schedule is as soon as it's done. We're generally aiming for a Sunday release, but the actual release time depends on the chapter and the staff's lives.

Dex-chan lover
What a nice way to end the chapter. Next chapter I want to predict what the next girlfriend will be but that is a challenge in itself. Still hoping we'll get the eventually twins/triplets or a yankee girl but we'll see. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
At 89 years old, I'm pretty sure Yaku never expected to fall in love again and have a romantic relationship anymore, just live out the rest of her days surrounded by her family. But now, with a rejuvenated body she has found herself someone new she could love. Initially she probably thought she'd just humor the young man, thinking that there's no way two people with such a massive age gap could be truly lovers. Yet after all this time she spent with him, she has now come admire him and couldn't imagine her life without his company.

Dex-chan lover
At 89 years old, I'm pretty sure Yaku never expected to fall in love again and have a romantic relationship anymore, just live out the rest of her days surrounded by her family. But now, with a rejuvenated body she has found herself someone new she could love. Initially she probably thought she'd just humor the young man, thinking that there's no way two people with such a massive age gap could be truly lovers. Yet after all this time she spent with him, she has now come admire him and couldn't imagine her life without his company.
Well said

Dex-chan lover
The diabeetus got me in a coma this week. Nozawa really is a master at facial expressions, both hilarious and cute.

What a nice way to end the chapter. Next chapter I want to predict what the next girlfriend will be but that is a challenge in itself. Still hoping we'll get the eventually twins/triplets or a yankee girl but we'll see. Thanks for the translations.
We already technically have a Yankee girlfriend with Naddy, though granted, she's not a Yankee in the Gyaru/Gal sense like Kuzuhana from Yankee JK Kuzuhana-chan, but we got the ultimate extreme form of Yankee/Americanized fashion/fanatic with Naddy's hardcore Engrish Cowgirl lmfao

That being said though, twins/triplets would be interesting, and Rin is too similar and recent for the new girl to be a yandere, unless we get a full blown yandere with all the trope trimmings plus the classic Hyakkano over-the-top caricature icing lol

And we just got a college student with Eira, and this chapter just focused on Yaku, so unless we get another adult that goes the full blown granny that looks like a granny, I doubt it might be another adult aged woman, so probably another student closer in age, or another middle schooler.

Unless it goes further back and gives us another loli, though we already have a couple middle schoolers, a high schooler, and a lolibaba, so the only other loli missing is a legitimate loli/elementary schooler...but thats...yeah lol I mean I know it's Japan and the culture has its.. culture(? lol), but at best it'd have to be played specifically for laughs, cause at least the lolis we've had so far were all just petite girls with a speech disorder, an age-reversal-drugged granny that got it from her also age-reversal-drugged loli grandaughter that switches between energetic loli and a thicc onee-san, one chronically hangry middle schooler, and another middle schooler who's also his cousin. So a real loli might be too much at this point lol

Maybe we'll get another girlfriend with another country for a theme, or depending on any recent holidays they could base it off of.

Then again someone's already said they saw leaks of the new girlfriend so my guesses are probably moot anyway since someone already saw and knows what's coming haha

Users who are viewing this thread