The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - His Name. Returns (First Half)

Dex-chan lover
No smile on Ahko is sad.
That smile makes me warm.
7BuvcMz.png

Dex-chan lover
It's the number girl i bet. What's her name I forgot

Dex-chan lover
Yet another "girlfriend shuffle" chapter!
  • I still don't really like Uto tbh
  • Already seen tsundere gyarus before, but still cute
  • A catgirl Hakari is extremely dangerous UWOOOOHHH 🤤
  • IMO there really needs to be more "eye hidden behind bangs" characters with angrier personalities

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. If it were Iku, she’d managed to work in something about being paddled. Also her facial expressions too stiff for Iku. I think it’s Uto and her current body if too hungry for her to form sentences in her usual verbose pattern. Who knows though.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see people still enjoying this.. I for one am on the way out. It's become way too convoluted for my taste. I know the premise for the story is him getting to that 100 but I never knew it would feel like 'too much' even though it is obvious that it'll get there for some of you later on. Honestly, I feel like the author should have done like.. maximum 50.. and even then I think thats too much. Way too many characters. How the actual fuck is he going to fit 50 let alone 100 girls in one page unless like.. he ends up with mandatory.. 10 on each page so no one is left out. Idk man lol I still read it for the occasional comedy bits but yea. Hope yall keep enjoying it as much as it seems you all are (comments).

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. If it were Iku, she’d managed to work in something about being paddled. Also her facial expressions too stiff for Iku. I think it’s Uto and her current body if too hungry for her to form sentences in her usual verbose pattern. Who knows though.
I could see it being twisted that "this constantly starving body is perfect mental training!" Cue a quip from Kurumi, "Please don't starve my body to death." Boom, scene.

Dex-chan lover
This series never fails to bring a smile a bit of laughter out of me

Thanks everyone over at XuN for the translation

Dex-chan lover
But, do you bring Big Mac around in your pocket tho? :meguusmug:

Joking aside, the chapter is really funny. Can't believe the author reused it in really fresh way.
I wish I could. I always carry big bag anyway, but Big Mac is pretty expensive in my country. I can afford it once in a while tho.

(Honestly Kurumi is my spirit animal at this point).

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure they had to do the futurama thing where they had to write a mathematical algorithm to figure out who's who.

Users who are viewing this thread