The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 148 - His Name. Returns (First Half)

Dex-chan lover
The absurdity that i love :ROFLMAO:
RpzPFSM.png

naturally

Fed-Kun's army
She speak like Iku but her movement is like Uto, that's a hard one

PS: this is awesome.....need more of this!!!!!
49240431b8b5dba98711f7dffa920288.png
Mei literally awakened her rainbow eyes in another person's body.

like that other comment, I would also say that the author could pull a plot twist and reveal it was neither of them, like Kishika or someone else lol

You know, I hope that when the anime inevitably gets to these bodyswap chapters, they just let the VAs go crazy. Impersonations galore. They deserve it.

Also, for the few folks here interested, the Seven Seas version of volume 7 came out this week, so we know how Naddy-sensei sounds officially.
She uses a country accent too, which means the official translator looked at the XuN release and went "we can't mess with perfection"
I heard that the anime is supposed to get 24 episodes in the first season so I think the first one of these will be in the first season if that's true

Dex-chan lover
Duality of a man, while I like everyone, I love Uto and find her more interesting then cinnamon rolls like Ahko or Shizuka :smugnako:
Her free spirit is appealing to me, but the bard/poet bit, not so much.

Dex-chan lover
i missed meme, im a fake fan

pot chapter but its all 26 of them when

Dex-chan lover
No one has mentioned it yet so I'm gonna be the first one to say... gotta protecc that ultra shy Kusuri... now as a prediction for the next chapter(but not for who is inside Kurumi)... Hifumi inside Nano... also Rin inside Yamame... also also Shizuka inside Rin... these are what immediately popped in my brain.

Dex-chan lover
Last one is def Iku. I recognize her pose because I swear she had the exact pose when she was giving someone else something. (I can’t remember what it was and who she was giving it to, but I know it’s Iku)

Aggregator gang
the girls in this chapter are unironically more appealing than they are in the regular chapters

I..Yeah i know everyone but no way i will remember everyone names also one trope needed at least 2 chapters lol

Dex-chan lover
What a toughie, her body language is just Uto, but her way of speaking is Iku…

It is confirmed, don’t know why it had to be though, but it is confirmed that Nano can speak English, and is better at it than Naddy. Of course Kurumi would walk around with a Big Mac in her pocket, I would be more surprised if she didn’t. Hakari is just being honest, even when she isn’t in her own body, it knows what it wants.

I’m both shocked by, and also entirely expected to see this return. It seemed almost inevitable considering the larger group we have this time. I wonder if like the marriage event, we’ll hold a re-run of this one every milestone reached. I wouldn’t mind that honestly, it is effectively endlessly re-usable considering it changes every time you use it. We could even make an actual game out of it next time too, the possibilities are endless with this one.

from the title i thought it was gonna be the return of the nameless friend from chapter 1

Users who are viewing this thread