The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 17 Ch. 149.5 - Volume 17 Extras

And I thought Tama is like the usual tired salaryman, turned out she's always aspiring to be a cat :dogkek:

Also did she report to her mom about the work as Rentarou's family cat? Or that one work from Hahari where she just need to be cute? Kinda curious what kind of work she got 😂

Dex-chan lover
Also did she report to her mom about the work as Rentarou's family cat? Or that one work from Hahari where she just need to be cute? Kinda curious what kind of work she got 😂
It seems like this is the very first report to her mom since Tama threw away her humanity, given the announcement that she quit her original job up front.

That said, the gig at Flower Mommy Baby Food seems to be a legit job, and their HR practices are supposed to be absurdly ethical; it's just that the hiring criteria are a bit... loose.

Fed-Kun's army
That second panel raises a good question: 100 girlfriends is too much to have them all involved in Rentarou's school. It's hard to even imagine them all living in the same town at once. Will there be long-distance relationships in future? Will Rentarou learn how to duplicate himself to be in multiple places at once?
Iirc, in one of the earlier chapters I believe it said something about the roof having a 100 person limit or something. I may be remembering wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread