The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 151 - I Wanna Be the Most Abnormal

Dex-chan lover
The Rentauro Family girls are so delightfully unhinged that I forget that he is the most unhinged of the lot. Truly, they are made for each other.
Really he's become like that after meeting them.
Before the girlfriends, and even with the first few, he was still quite tame aside his falling into love too easily and of course the godly blessing/curse of 100 soulmates.

Dex-chan lover
When it is common to be abnormal amongst the crowd then being normal would be abnormal
Problem is a "normal" girlfriend wouldn't be down for polygamy. So aside from some that I wonder if they'll ever be a girlfriend with a normal personality. There's 74 more to go though so plenty of time I guess XD

I love how xun scans always goes above and beyond with the effort they put into scanlations

Dex-chan lover
  • Oh god, she's gonna be into the weird sex shit for sure
  • Her tsundere levels are too goddamn high
  • Holy, I have to respect having to look up all those past pages translator. Kudos. 👌

Group Leader
Pretty sure it's suppose to be "jizz". Don't know why it's with an L
The raws callback to ch4 (then translated by Jamini's Box). We would've translated differently but just stuck with lizz for the sake of continuity. (also for @Mindcats)

IAIoPKt.png

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love this series so much

Went it started I expected it to get old after a few chapters but it just gets better and better lmao

putting chapters and pages for each panels ?
now thats abnormal.
and whole lotta dedication

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to catch Shizuka? She’s flying away and no one cares, that light breeze is going to kidnap her.

Glad to see Rentarou getting the recognition he deserves, that man is the pinnacle of what love can do to a person. He has built an entire empire on his back by pure desire alone, the 4th wall? The world itself? The desires of the publisher? None of it matters in the face of his overwhelming might, if it means making one of his girlfriends happy, Rentarou will destroy whole worlds to do so.

That time he dressed up as Freeza was foreshadowing you see, one day he will overcome the very essence of Freeza’s reign, he will become the next galactic emperor, and he will do so just to ensure his girlfriends will be happy. Super Saiyan? No way, it’s Super Rentarou all the way, he’ll gather the power of all 100 Girlfriends and become the ultimate life form, Perfect Rentarou.

All of this to say, does that mean canonically they own copies of the manga? Have they read chapter 1? Do they know about God’s mistake? And most importantly, do they know how many times Rentarou has broke the 4th wall to do something for them?

Users who are viewing this thread