The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - Learn From Your Predecessors! Rentarou's Family's Practic…

Dex-chan lover
FINALLY after 10,000 years I HAVE CAUGHT UP! Took me about a week and a half to get here, but gosh I love this gay little manga. Ahko X Karane is just so good TwT

Dex-chan lover
Kusuri you only wave around that “senpai” title of yours when it suits you don’t you? Hahari no, stop, get some help, don’t commit a felony! Hakari might be a little horni but that doesn’t mean she isn’t giving helpful advice. It’s just nice to see the newer girls pairing up with their seniors in the family.

All these pairings are nice too, glad to see Meme getting more appreciation, she’s very capable when it comes to the smaller things since that’s what she’s always focusing on. Iku got called the fuck out! Just take a look at that panel again, you can see the light leave her eyes when the realization hit.

Karane and Ahko is a pairing we haven’t seen in a while since Ahko got a new partner, but Karane was the first so it’s nice to have them back together. Uto is just Uto.

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see Kiki, she just keeps reminding me of Ado more and more.
Like her face on p. 18 is literally just Ado in manga form.

Users who are viewing this thread