The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 153 - Learn From Your Predecessors! Rentarou's Family's Practic…

Dex-chan lover
love that the best advise was maid san just punching herself so little sister chan would try to prevent that to happen!

also i misunderstood the manga and used less imagination compared to others and the anime apparently!
how its drawn in my memory is vice principal swirling her tongue around and i thought she just licked her victims like a dog! but the way the show does it is just wuff!

Dex-chan lover
So we all know that she is muscle brained and his little to say expect in regards to working out, punishing herself or pushing herself. My only question is why is she like that, some event must have happened in the past to make her that way. I can't remember if it was already shown in the magna. Does anyone remember if it was?

Also that Dad has always creeped me out and now we knew he is into some even weirder s**t

Thanks everyone over at XuN for the translation

Dex-chan lover
image.png

absolutely love this

Dex-chan lover
I don't get what the "clunk" is supposed to be at the end. Some people may interpret that Mimimi is jealous of Kiki in that panel, but I think she's just confused.
I guess we'll know next chap.
Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
So we all know that she is muscle brained and his little to say expect in regards to working out, punishing herself or pushing herself. My only question is why is she like that, some event must have happened in the past to make her that way. I can't remember if it was already shown in the magna. Does anyone remember if it was?

Also that Dad has always creeped me out and now we knew he is into some even weirder s**t

Thanks everyone over at XuN for the translation
Iku's brother drilled it into her head that she had to keep pushing herself no matter how much it hurts when she was a little girl. She was able to improve her baseball skills this way, but in the process, she pushed herself so hard that experiencing pain became the only way she could fall asleep at night.

Dex-chan lover
Genuinely concerned that Hahari is being reduced to "oppai thoughts only", straying further and further from the powerful and mature woman in her introduction.
Similar to hoe dads gain dad bods. Now that she’s relaxed and happy, her mind is becoming a slopping mess in several ways.

Users who are viewing this thread