The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - And Now, to a Brand New Radiance

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Rentarou, the embodiment of sleep is for the weak. He's always up doing stuff like this for his girls :kek:

Glad all the girls were here!! ...but seriously how long did this take :meguupog:

HccPazE.png
It's the rumbling. RUNN

Dex-chan lover
i hate to use the word "pairing" because i dont ship any of the girls with one another and if you do, you should kys (keep yourself safe)

but i really like the hug at the end, everyone is hugging someone really important to them, special cute point for Ahko-Karane and Yakuzen-Naddy

i hate to use the word "pairing" because i dont ship any of the girls with one another and if you do, you should kys (keep yourself safe)

but i really like the hug at the end, everyone is hugging someone really important to them, special cute point for Ahko-Karane and Yakuzen-Naddy
if youre not shipping Karane with Hakari or Nano with Mimimi by this point you should not kys (keep yourself safe) and instead, step on lego bricks daily

Dex-chan lover
So if the girls were on a video call, couldn’t they just be… at the event too?
Well, I know that it's just a plot device, but even if they'd have used Hahari's helicopter/-s, it'd take some time to get them all to the event site (needless to say that it'd be kind of meaningless, if the 1st gen girls weren't all present at the time) + possible time overlapping with their own matters that prevented them from getting there for the end hugs in person, but good enough to have a video call for the second half of the event.

Dex-chan lover
The power of Rentarous Family manipulated that audience into enjoying the concert. They were honestly missing out by not enjoying it from the beginning!

Dex-chan lover
I won't forget that Sass Shizuka. It was sweet but....I love how this manga let's your Sass slip last everyone.

Contributor
They had plans for when the concert was rescheduled, which is why the other half of the harem was training to take their place.
I mean, yeah I get that. But if they have the time to sit down and watch the concert from afar, you’d think they could actually come to the venue.

But if they did, we wouldn’t get the phone dolls. So it all worked out.

I have a hunch that the next girlfriend is next chapter or next next chapter

Dex-chan lover
I think sooner or later Nakamura-sensei will need to decide how to split the family in a more convenient way. Or even separate Rentarou from the girls for a certain time period.

Users who are viewing this thread