The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 154 - And Now, to a Brand New Radiance

Dex-chan lover
And we're only a quarter of the way through, Jesus I'm astonished 25 girlfriends can be worked into just one chapter at all

Dex-chan lover
I’ll just… skin through this chapter. I hate reading through Idol maker 1 so much that I dread reading this one.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie... love the series and love the chapter but this is the weakest chapter so far

Edit: to those who are confused I'm saying it's just a meh chapter compared to the rest of manga but by its self it's still decent and I still love the series as a whole
eh imo its still better than the hahari hair invasion arc, that shit was really out of left field even for this series as a whole

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or this manga starting to lose it's "magic"?

Dex-chan lover
I think sooner or later Nakamura-sensei will need to decide how to split the family in a more convenient way. Or even separate Rentarou from the girls for a certain time period.
It's also kind of a running gag to write "Unfortunately, the rest of the family was busy with other things"

Dex-chan lover
I kind feel like this would do well on a talent show, although most of them are rigged anyway.

Thanks everyone at XuN for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Ren is basically a parent and the fact he scares everyone makes it funnier

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or this manga starting to lose it's "magic"?
Nah, I don't feel any "magic" loss, series is going as always. I see this type of comments under any series, if you are less interested in it now, then take a break.

Dex-chan lover
Nah, I don't feel any "magic" loss, series is going as always. I see this type of comments under any series, if you are less interested in it now, then take a break.
I mean, there's no challenge at all. Everything can be overcome with "Rentarou's family" power. I still remember how Rentarou struggled during the first kissing-zombie incident.

And having so many waifus start to backfiring, because now you have to wait longer and longer for your favorites screentime. I'm also very sad seeing Hahari degraded so much she's only seen as a total pervert now

Dex-chan lover
I mean, there's no challenge at all. Everything can be overcome with "Rentarou's family" power. I still remember how Rentarou struggled during the first kissing-zombie incident.

And having so many waifus start to backfiring, because now you have to wait longer and longer for your favorites screentime. I'm also very sad seeing Hahari degraded so much she's only seen as a total pervert now
If you call kiss zombie struggling then I dunno what to tell you, it was clearly not some big deal to call it a challenge. The actual struggling like in sports fest happened fairly recently. And Hahari arc made it very clear, Rentarou and his family will overcome everything with their love because it the whole point of the series. I don't think series would work if Rentarou would be having trouble with every issue like normal protagonist do.

Screentime issue isn't big, because flexible chapter format and regular rotation makes everyone appear all the time and eventually get more individual focus. And Hahari isn't degraded to a total perv and still regularly displays full scope of her character. I mean, we literally just have Hahari and Tama chapter when she was so mature and helpful to our cat.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, yeah I get that. But if they have the time to sit down and watch the concert from afar, you’d think they could actually come to the venue.

But if they did, we wouldn’t get the phone dolls. So it all worked out.
I mean it's easier to spend like 5 minutes to watch the show from afar. Rather than having to went there and then went back to the place they were having a business.

Dex-chan lover
Momoha put down the bottle before you hurt someone! Rentarou was about to snap there, he was just about to curse the hell out of whichever poor soul had the misfortune to say “meh, it alright” about their performance.

Glad to see the whole “Rentarou’s Family” thing actually took off and developed a decent sized following. Those life size dolls are adorable, much cuter than the nightmare fuel that was the original set, good lord I can still see them dancing in unison now…

Hahari must not be allowed within 10 feet of either the dolls or the performers after they finished their show, knowing her she would try something bad. This was really cute to see since both us and Rentarou weren’t allowed to see their training for their dances, it was a surprise catering to their strengths to stand out against the original group.

They all stood out equally, but none more so than Kiki, she alone is the reason any of this is even happening to begin with. Her desire and drive is what pushed everyone to do their very best, and for that we have her to thank.

Dex-chan lover
It's a good series no doubt but but these new chapters lately you know kinda not so... Exciting?
But it's good series even now that's maybe why I still hope to see something more stimulating/Goosebumpy/exciting...(⁠ب⁠_⁠ب⁠)

Users who are viewing this thread