The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - Miss Naddy's 'Murrican Hug Date

Dex-chan lover
I can't remember when was the last time I ever got hugged. Must have been years. How about you reader? Do you remember the last time you've hugged somebody?
Woah years? I'm sorry for you, but are hugs culturally reserved for lovers where you live? No joking, where I live friends might hug each other if we meet up after a month or longer.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, a normal chapter? Is the world ending?

Anyway, I'm surprised author know about Perry's Black Ship
Yeah Perry and his battleship threatening a barrage if Japan didn't put an end to their isolationist policy and let them in is a major historical milestone in Japanese history lol its taught in history class and in history textbooks.

There's no way they wouldn't know about it lol if anything, it's actually more of a footnote in American history books and classes compared to being a major moment in Japan.

It was the reason Japan ended their isolationist policy. Legally. But collectively, all the people hated it and still acted like it was still in effect, because they were threatened into dropping it. Before then, only Dutch merchants had permission, and even then, they were only allowed on one specific port that they were allowed to land on, but couldn't go beyond, and even then, they were only tolerated and not welcomed because they brought new everything from the rest of the world, from trinkets to culture and fads lol

As for America, it's just a drop in the bucket of the many times the US bullied/threatened to use force for the sake of gaining something from another country with inferior technological/military might.

From what I remember, "Perry appearing off the coast of Japan in his battleship, resulting in the opening of Japan's borders, and an end to their isolationist policy" was literally only that one line somewhere in my high school history textbook, and nothing more.

You pretty much had to seek out more details yourself in other books or something to find out more cause the textbooks didn't see it as important enough to even memorize the date or even the names or year/era lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, sugar overload.
But what the hell is that steering wheel?
D4C85Aq.png

Dex-chan lover
Woah years? I'm sorry for you, but are hugs culturally reserved for lovers where you live? No joking, where I live friends might hug each other if we meet up after a month or longer.
Oh no, warm people all around live where I live and hugs are free. A fistbump or a single, loud dap from time to time is just how I greet my friends.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
OK IM GOING TO SAY IT!
McDonald's fries used to taste better!

Thanks everyone over at XuN for the transition

Dex-chan lover
I got hugged recently by my friend. We were wrestling tho, and that slam was kinda painful.
If you think about it, a submission move might just be a series of hugs. A camel clutch or a batista bomb I suppose may work as a nice form of greeting 😆

Dex-chan lover
I've always thought that hugs were the most emotional expression of love. Media seems to want to show kissing as the way to show love, but when you haven't seen each other in a long time, you've been through hell, and you just want to be together, IMO collapsing into each other's arms to be embraced and really feel each other is the most heartfelt gesture.

Dex-chan lover
The real question is how did he find the time to go on a date with only one girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread