The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 18 Ch. 156 - Miss Naddy's 'Murrican Hug Date

Dex-chan lover
The real question is how did he find the time to go on a date with only one girlfriend.
Did you forget who our MC is lol

The man destroyed the fourth wall and massaged Nozawa-sensei with Momiji so she wouldn't be too worn down from all the girlfriends she has to draw in every new chapter haha

Plus he turned into a super Buddha pervert god thing in that one chapter and extended his legs to have a twenty something plus lap pillow for all of his girlfriends at once somehow.

Finding the time to have a one on one date must be easy to him even while we're amazed at the crazy shit he's probably doing to make it happen lmfao

At this point, the god who gave him a hundred soul mates is probably gonna be mindblown at the end when he sees Rentarou pull it off flawlessly and end up being invited into the pantheon by the other gods lol

Dex-chan lover
Isn't it great going to a drive-in theater just like in all those classic 'murrican movies?
twqruxlfg2o71.gif

Fed-Kun's army
I know pretty much every chapter is just Rentarou gushing about how much he loves all the girls, but this feels like the first time in a while he's really noted the physical appearance of one the girls, regarding Naddy's chest on page 2. It's actually kind of refreshing to see him have a more realistic reaction to one of his girlfriends every once in a while. Like him just being "woah my girlfriend's really hot" is just so much more relatable than all the other ridiculous stuff he does every chapter, which I'm not hating on in any way I know that's the point of the manga and I still love it. It's just nice to have brief moments of realism every once in a while I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up.
I honestly should have picked this up when the latest chapter was Rentarou helping out the artist and inking some pages lol.
Better late than never I suppose!

Dex-chan lover
we forgetting she's still his teacher? they havent played into that trope yet of how embarrassing it is to go out with a student or the circumstances surrounding that.

Dex-chan lover
Miss Naddy is one thing, but what kinda movie were they watching? I get that promotions are pretty invasive in movies these days, but this is another level. Happy to see that even in old age, a couple like that can still show just how much they love each other, won’t let the youngins out do them now can they?

Naddy Knockers, I’m sorry, someone had to say it, now please feel free to bonk me as necessary for I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread