The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Mysterious Senpai Inside the Chemistry Room

Double-page supporter
She is so hot why did she have to wear diapers WTF when i first saw her i was like oh god yes this is gonna be my favorite cause she looks like the scientist chick from bunny senpai then she comes out here wearing a god damn diaper

Dex-chan lover
Kusuri we need to cook yep yep!

Her fascination with Meth is a core character trait by the way, so get used to it. Same with those diapers… This is a problem yes yes.

You’d better thank Kusuri, she is the catalyst for so many good stories. Those drugs are something else I tell ya.

Karane really just drags Rentarou along places doesn’t she? You’d think Nano would just mention that carrying him would be more efficient, and then offer to do it. Surprised she was willing to eat some desserts, they aren’t healthy, and she’s very picky about what she eats… Guess it’s more for the shared experience, than it is for the treats, it isn’t efficient for nutrients after all.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of annoyed that Rentarou's mental image is skipped because that's cute

Users who are viewing this thread