The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Kissing Zombie Panic

Dex-chan lover
to be honest and frank and truthfully straight. I ain’t adding them zing ing all at the same time together means that both girls are soul mates to each other like a yuri relationship but with the guy included and mostly focused on in the relationship but with a dash of yuri

I’m pulling my own star from space and saying it’s the author way of adding a dash of yuri just for people’s who like yuri be interested more in this manga. But tbh I don’t like it very much so that my inner self was cracked with disgust from this scene

So I sure as hell hope this Author Doesn’t ADD ANYMORE YURI KISSING SCENE!!. IF NOT THEY BETTER ADD A DAMN YURI TAG TO THIS MANGA
... Well umm... I dunno how to tell you this but uhh... Yeah that's too bad for you I guess... I MEAN SERIOUSLY THO, DID YOU EXPECT IT TO BE 100 GFS TO ONE GUY AND HE SOMEHOW CAN OCCUPY THEM ALL AT THE SAME TIME?!? they gotta keep busy somehow when he's not around, yanno? Although most of them are straight, so yeah. Also I don't think the author is adding the Yuri for the fans, but rather they just want some Yuri. From what I've seen they kinda just don't really care much about offending people when it comes to what they add to their manga, and I can respect that. It's their manga after all.

Users who are viewing this thread