The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Eiai-san

Dex-chan lover
I posted a comment on the wrong chapter, I don't know how to delete, so I'll edit instead.

Dex-chan lover
As expected of Pi… You know Nano, that was both a waste of time, materials, and your sanity right? You’re all floompy right now because you didn’t take into account your own feelings. And now when said feelings are recognized you try to categorize, catalogue, and confine them deep within your psyche but there is a problem with that.

You don’t understand it, because you can’t understand something you have zero experience with. That is to say, by choosing not to experience it, calling it inefficient, pointless, and rejecting it outright. YOU ARE BEING INEFFICIENT!!!
ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

Dex-chan lover
As expected of Pi… You know Nano, that was both a waste of time, materials, and your sanity right? You’re all floompy right now because you didn’t take into account your own feelings. And now when said feelings are recognized you try to categorize, catalogue, and confine them deep within your psyche but there is a problem with that.

You don’t understand it, because you can’t understand something you have zero experience with. That is to say, by choosing not to experience it, calling it inefficient, pointless, and rejecting it outright. YOU ARE BEING INEFFICIENT!!!
ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

:dogewow:

Users who are viewing this thread