The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The Maid Who's Always Smiling

Dex-chan lover
I was actually waiting for this... maid in the harem, gotcha!!

also we really have the two first girls with a lesbo subplot, goddammit (maybe the series will end with 50 girl couples and the mc in the middle, wut??)

Dex-chan lover
I really really really really really appreciate you guys picking this up so quickly.

Dex-chan lover
I really, really, really, really, really appreciate the quick pickup after JB's unexagggerated demise.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the TL.

I love that everyone has accepted that Karane and Hahari/Hakari are in some bizarre bisexual triad within the harem. It's rare to see actually see bi characters at all, and when they are seen they're usually raging sex pests definitely by "I gotta fuck everything," while here it's a joke, but it's a character trait, but not defining one.

Not saying this is high art, it's still a harem manga, but somehow this series refuses to crash and burn. Knock on wood that it keeps being so good.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much!!! Lol a little bit and we almost got wincest here.

Ah snap, I've seen people calling this since her first appearance. Good job author! Adding another trope to the harem.

Props to Xunder for the translation and upload, it's such a joy to read!

Dex-chan lover
Huzzah! Thanks so much for picking up this enormously entertaining series.

Everyone predicted she would join the harem eventually, but this was still a really fun way to go about it.

Users who are viewing this thread