The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - I Swear on Your Homerun

Aggregator gang
Holy shit did MC just exploded?! What a madlad! 😂🤣

After being recommend by my friend to read this manga, I must say this stuff was really a good shit. and I'm glad reading it. 😂

it's a bit shame I can't read earlier chapter here.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
So, what are the odds someone on that enemy baseball team is another soulmate.

Contributor
Oh, there's definitely going to be lots of Grand, Grand, Grand, Grand, Grand Slamming later on...

Dex-chan lover
Our rentarou is a boxers boy. For some reason I always pictured him as a tighty-whitey kind of dude.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
only thing I care about is seeing how long can the author keep one upping himself, the ride not only never ends, but keeps getting faster

Dex-chan lover
@mister_nobody How can someone not catch what's literally written on the same page and the page just before? I'm not even a native speaker and understood immediately... Sure some have a harder time catching some subtleties that are hard to get and/or well hidden, but that's not the case here, only way to miss it is to not read a single word and just watching the images...

Dex-chan lover
You know, at this point he'll get 100 girlfriends faster than Komi will get a 100 friends.

Rentarou is truly a chad among chads!

And Kusuri.... Good thinking! Now, if only she could control that size shifting at will.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why Meido crying for Hahari made laugh so hard jsjsjs

Fed-Kun's army
Sooooo.... aside from the first threeway kiss, best kiss so far?? what you think??

so far we had : yuri, supernatural, drama, sport (Just your normal game, nothing suspiciuous)

ez3

Can a ball hurt you that bad? It looks like the girl who was hit is bleeding.

Double-page supporter
I guess It's possible to have a sister-in-law and daughter at the same time 🙄

@ez3:
I never got hit by a baseball's ball before but I've taken a hold of it and I think it's quite hard

Users who are viewing this thread