The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - I Swear on Your Homerun

Dex-chan lover
@ez3 i have a legit baseball and i can say it can fucking kill or seriously injure a person at high speeds

Dex-chan lover
and now they just went and flat out said the word "dorabase"

why is this manga so good.

Double-page supporter
@ez3 a Goalie in a Hurling match was once accidentally hit in the crotch by the Sliothar (basically a ball around the size of a baseball made of hardened leather) and it was going so fast one of his testicles exploded from the impact so yes even a small ball can hurt you if it's going fast enough

Holy hell that actually was a really sweet ending! I still hope for a more traditional "tan tomboy", but I 100% like this girl still!

Also getting a little lewder now, as we have kiss of both people in the underwear ;)

No chapter next week :(

I for one welcome cute masochist tomboy to this already too big harem. I am still concerned how the author intends to balance the harem as it gets bigger. I think someone once suggested a character with multiple personality disorder to count as multiple people. Seems like cheating but what else can he do? Actually have 100 girlfriends and expect us to care or even remember half of them.

Users who are viewing this thread