The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - I Love, Love, Love You ❤

Great job Translator! it took me 13 minutes to read those walls and I FUCKING LOVE THIS MANGA!!!!!!! too much sugar in this chapter aaah my heart!!

Everybody's talking about page 17 (it is legendary after all) but the wide panel shots of every girlfriend saying "I love you!" in some form or another were great as well!

Overall 100/10 chapter best harem ever

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this fan service chapter of the girls saying from POV I love you made me realize just how hard I'm sipping from that no GF juice :(

Group Leader
@nadder_fragger
The manga was on break last week, this chapter is actually about twelve hours early compared to the normal release time. Alpha is a god.
It's also on break next week.

Group Leader
LMAO Massive salute to the translator for translating that entire page!

Aggregator gang
I almost going to hurl and wasted myself when read page 17 (I can only read 2 sentences before my mind spinning) because I still hasn't sleep after awake at 1am. (Now it's 11:30 am in my country)

Wholesome chapter, genius author and artist, and lastly mad respect for TL-er. 👏

I hope your TL works can be appreciated by more people. Great job dude! 😂

"Respect++" for the scanlation group that did that whole page 17. Absolute Chads.

This chapter shows the reason why the whole manga works, Rentarou truly loves his girlfriends, deeply, obsessively. Is not just perverted fascination towards them like the usual harem, he respects them and loves every single aspect of them. what we're seeing is all that love being returned back.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@HotChocolatte posted:

The manga was on break last week, this chapter is actually about twelve hours early compared to the normal release time. Alpha is a god.
It's also on break next week.
True, this one was light on redrawing and typesetting compared to the last few chapters. Alpha's translation taking a bit longer than usual aside, this was the easiest chapter in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread