The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - Unforgettable Bygone Days

Dex-chan lover
You have a point with hungry girl, which is another reason for me to worry about new girls - they just don't seem to be as interesting and have the same chemistry as the group including MILF was. I don't care much for the maid, and sport girl had basically few masochism jokes going for her so far.

I think it'd be nice to see a kind of thug/delinquent girl, who puts that personality up as a front, but is actually nice, kind, hardworking and likes to study. Sprinkle it in with a parent that passed away and/or a parent that is in the hospital being the reason she wants to become a responsible adult and you have a recipe for best girl.

At this point I’m convinced every waifu gunna have a yuri couple specifically for them introduced in the future

I thought this manga was getting stale but rentarou shaving off his brows was the pick-me-up I didn't know I needed

So..... Rentarou's looks in this current chapter is now permanent unless he grows his face and body hair back?

Dex-chan lover
@thelawofme Kusuri's shady drugs. But I bet they will make a joke out of that, so exact sequence is unpredictable.

Users who are viewing this thread