The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 46 - Hearts, Ready or Not! Hide-and-seek in the School

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait to see the antics they'll pull off in the next chapter! It's always fun to read.

Aggregator gang
Yo, what if 50 of the girlfriends are actually men, and then they get hooked up with the girls? Wait that would be weird

"An ambush on her lips left her gob smacked."

Really clever pun there, translator. Bravo.

Still waiting for a full-on tomboy / "girl looking like hot guy" trap kinda girl! Would be interesting to see her getting integrated into the family. I mean, with 100 girlfriends, at least one of them has to fall into this category, right?

Fed-Kun's army
@Ultraman nah, I didn't say that they're so bad that anyone shouldn't see it. It's just a personal opinion. While they may be okay to your common sense, they aren't in my common sense. Saying why you like yuri and fanservice and why I don't like 'em doesn't really change anything. I'm sorry for saying my grossness towards them, I don't really curse those things since there are always people liking them, and maybe I will somewhat be okay with them too. But for now, that's how I fell about them and it's a pure opinion, not to mock the manga or the yuri or the fanservice or the readers, or whatever else. And again, I'm sorry for my insensitiveness.

A Diaper for plushy ??? I need someone from mental institute here.
@Nerts I know this series love to do 4th wall breaking moment, but that would a very bad real actual plot...

@drhizzle I definitely agree with you for the most part. While I’ll admit to loving my yuri, I also realize that some stories just straight up use it as a fetish to ogle them instead of seeing them as people, but the meaning from the comment I got was eww as in why can’t they just be straight and live the mc.

Which I’ve seen a few people comment on either complaining about it, or worrying about if they do actually get together then will Rentaro still be first in their heart, which is stupid as this manga shows not only are they literal soulmates but all different types of live are possible.

Also I remember commenting on Reddit when their kiss scene happened all those chapters ago that I hope the author does eventually go more in-depth serious look about their relationship and feelings for each other.

Dex-chan lover
@hyun50 It's totally chill in Japan. Don't forget Hiroyuki draws himself as a a pair of briefs in the Omake of his manga.

Dex-chan lover
I don't get the finger joke on the first page someone explain.

does it have something to do with the girls being in order of the 3 biggest chests?

@VegetaZeta
Thanks for the explanation😀

Dex-chan lover
@BebopZX2 Most of them love MC because of god's intervention/curse. That means that there's something genuine between these two that can overpower even that. It's possible that they were an original soulmate pair that was broken up because of interference.

Group Leader
I can't wait to see how the author handles the token yandere. How the hell is that gonna work? As a yandere lover I await that character's inevitable introduction with bated breath.
Also, like... twins, gyaru, tall girl, thicc girl, creepy girl, childhood friend, sadistic girl, chuunibyou girl, etc. There are so many tropes that I can't wait to see this author work with, because so far every character has fallen into some sort of trope a bit, but has been far more interesting than JUST the trope they fall into.
Hell, I wouldn't put it past this manga to just start adding non-human girls. I could 100% see a chapter in which they go into a haunted house or something and he locks eyes with a ghost girl.

@REDRED so Hakari is doing a G, and from last chapter we know she is a G-cup. Now, Hahari is doing an I, and Kakure is doing a H. So, there you have their cups now

@Ryuu_EN G, I, and H. Remember last chapter, where Karane (the flat chested blonde with gorilla strength tsundere girl) being teased that the new girl has G cup breast? At the end of chapter the new girl said that she use minimizing bra. It means her "G cup" is the result of his actual breast being minimized, which actually is H cup. Just 1 step behind an actual big breasted Milf (I cup).

Users who are viewing this thread