The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Tsundere Lost

Fed-Kun's army
jokes aside this manga explores harem archetypes way more than the average harembait, really liking it

Rentarou is truly the ultimate husbando, that speech man.

Karane is one of my favorite tsunderes and this chapter made me feel even more appreciation for her character, it hurts to see how much she dislikes her usual way to be, struggling to be honest (and tbf for lots of romcoms that is one of the most frustrating things), but this is 100gf and Chadtarou knows more than enough how wondeful she is and how she feels about him so all of that simply doesn't exist. Karane, you're very cute this way, but I like you even more the way you usually are!

LET US NOT FORGET THAT THIS IS A SERIOUS HAREM MANGA, IT BECAME HAREM BECAUSE OFT HAT FUCKING BALD BASTARD, BUT WE WE'RE BLESSED WITH THE AUTHOR'S HIGH IQ WHERE HE CAN CREATE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT IN A FUCKING COMEDY MANGA HOLY SHIT I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE FUCKING ANIME

I was expecting a reveal that rentarou found out she didn't take the drug at all, thats why he brought her out alone

I wonder if thats the punchline next chapter...

Dex-chan lover
Normally, I dislike Tsundere's but with Karane I have grown to accept and like that part of her too, sure if I had it my way most tsundere's would be wiped off the planet. But in this case we've been with Karane for so long that we have come to accept this part of her and her antics because of said tsun( I can't speak for all but If a person like me who doesn't like tsun's likes Karane then that has to mean something) Also can we talk about the other funny panels like how depressed Iku was from Karane not hitting hard? and how she also went through ghost and goblins 2nd lap? lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread