The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 48 - Tsundere Lost

inb4 the violent tsundere radiation karane is giving off forms a city-destroying meteor of some sort.

Dex-chan lover
This manga seems more like a wish fulfillment for women than for guys. Rentarou is just too good

@TheBestUselessGoddess
(Also, this totally implies that Karane actually has some real yuri vibes for Hakari!!! Well, at least that she likes her boobs lol. I see this as an absolute win for Rentarou when a 3-way may happen in the feature lol)

....You have been reading this manga since Ch. 1, yeah? Their first time being a 3some is all but guaranteed.
Personally, I think ppl put that yuri shit on too much of a pedestal and 8s actually kind of a turn off more often than not, but this kinda story makes it unavoidable considering their first kiss was a 3 way kiss. Hakari and Karane pretty much count as GF #1 and considering that Hakari and Hahari are pretty much lewdness personified, then yeah. Them being bi is a given.

The only reason it works for me is that Rentarou firmly stays at the center of the whole thing. The story kinda falls apart without him.
Like Nekopara, DxD, Strike the Blood, or Rokujouma (among many other similarly awesome harems) I guess, but with the potential for more orgies and less asskicking.
Basically, as long as there's baoance and it works with nobody being left out, then it's fine... but yuri for yuri's sake... or ppl putting it on a pedestal sickens me.

Next: The drug got made. Karane returned to her tsundere self. Everybody else (except Rentarou) become tsundere. Thus the beginning of Tsundere Apocalypse arc. 😂

Dex-chan lover
This man deserves 100 girlfriends

How the hell did he get rejected 100 times?

Aggregator gang
Damn, ma hart go *kyuunnn for a sec there.

Mad respect to Rentarou, man of the man. 👏

Fed-Kun's army
As much of a chad Rentarou is, his situation gets harder every time he gains a girlfriend. At first, I thought: "Hey, this is gonna be a pretty fun manga." But now, imagine having to keep this up until he reaches 100 girlfriends? Not even 100, but at least 20 girlfriends? Even soulmates argue and have fights sometimes, and with that many girlfriends, that's gonna be a major problem. And Rentarou must be pushing himself everyday for all 11 girls and he just hides it to them.

Aggregator gang
Oh no, if Rentarou can't be with the current Karane won't she die?

it's kind of funny how we didn't notice at first but the author subtly introduced a deus exmachina pumping machine in the form of Kusuri, it's like the author goes: "Hmm I wanna make some weird non-sensical sh!t go down on this weeks issue but how do I explain it? oh well let's just leave it to Kusuri and her crazy drugs!" lol

@GeNtLeM4N It'll definitely be interesting to see the always positive Rentarou finally break and be in absolute misery while still putting even more effort into hiding it. It could make for great character development.

Users who are viewing this thread