The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - Tsundere Beloved

@TheBestUselessGoddess my hunch (and analysis) it will be a new girl, and either a strict teacher or a disciplinary committee members students.

Why?

1) Because the pattern. So far, 1 new girl always released after parody act or any plot whatsoever to integrate the previously new girl in the group. Basically: New girl - kissing/parody/integrating arc - [some rare but exist, actual plot] - [some more parody if the author need to think more material] - [if that is still not enough, hiatus/rest for a week] - New girl again.
The fact that this cycle/week we dont see any rest/hiatus, is means that the author already has the idea, and that highly possibly is a new girl.
2)"Firm". That word, associated with the setting which is a school, means a school rule. If we associate it as a keyword for the new girl, then we know:
In school, there's 2 possible woman whose job is to make the rule stays firm, teacher or disciplinary committee member.
3) it is either Nagano-sensei-like character from TWGOK or Yui-like character from to-Love ru. Which are my favourite girl, I see this as an absolute win!! Lets go!

Fed-Kun's army
I think too much tsundereness isn't really good for someone's health. Maybe they could try reduce the tsundere factor to 90%

Also, wild baby making when?

Double-page supporter
This is it guys. We now know how much exhausting being a tsundere can be, so it's no wonder many tsundere type girl have unworldly strength. 😂

My long life question now finally got answered. Thank you guys.

I can rest well tonight. 😂🤣

That ball of tsundereness can twist the whole plot if it wasn't a ball of tsundereness.

Dex-chan lover
I LOVE this. I can imagine this being the FINALE if this ever gets an anime. it has that kind of vibe.

Since it involves one of the first 2 girls that Rentarou became the boyfriend of. It would make sense for the season anime to wrap it up like this. Adapting 50 chapters seems appopriate enough for it.

Dex-chan lover
Every time i take a break from this manga im like eh ill read it again sometime i guess. Then i start reading and i cant put it down.

Aggregator gang
How many more times will drugs start an arc? I think this is going to happen through the whole manga

Users who are viewing this thread