The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Dex-chan lover
I knew this comment section would have meltdown to this when I read the raws. It pretty much went as I expected. This place is a riot

Dex-chan lover
Lmao it's cousin not sister, you Americans really got your panties in a bunch with this shit when the rest of the world is actually fine with cousins marrying one another.

Dex-chan lover
Man those expressions are too similar. Well they are cousins after all. Got to say this one is bit weird for me. I was kind of expecting a child hood friend type.(cause you know there has to be)
Also I wanna see TWINS.😆
Thanks for the update!

Well..... I kinda wonder when will the incest happen anyway so... I'm not really surprised
As long as it's not the Geh, I'm fine with it
Now, onto the furry road

@Stadenwick First off I don't even have a sister. Second I wouldn't mind this kind of this normally.

I can take a joke. A little self mockery. For example I don't mind that as an American it's acted like I love guns and cheese burgers despite never holding a gun and being a Vegetarian. I really don't mind.

I am just ABSOLUTELY SICK TO DEATH of hearing people bring up Alabama as if it's synonymous with incest EVERY GOD DAMN TIME! Like I'm not kidding it's EVERY TIME! If we were talking about black people being criminals anyone daring to suggest that stereotype as legitimate would be burned alive for racism. So again why is it okay when it's "People from Alabama" instead of "black people".

I wouldn't even care about the hypocrisy if it wasn't so absolutely prevalent.

Double-page supporter
Whats more "taboo"; the loli cousin or the milf?
Age gap issues both ways. Technically pedophillia on both accounts though the age gap with Hahari is much larger.
Ones related. Unsire how exactly but more than likely one of his parents brothers kid. I know there's some degree of cousin incest allowed legally in Japan but not sure how far thst goes and I don't think its exactly encouraged if not directly discouraged.
The other has a daughter herself and I know there are supposed to be some sort of laws which are meant to keep immediate in-laws from marrying, though not sure how much the participants wills are taken into acount.
Its not an directly sexual (though the Hanazono girls toe that line) so as fiction its "all-good" so to speak. Just had to put my thoughts down.

Dex-chan lover
Friendly reminder that roughly 80% of historical marriages were between cousins (first, second, third, etc).

The modern American stigma against incest is largely due to the severe deformities that repeated inbreeding caused among European royalty. And those deformities only occurred due to repeated incestuous relationships, with almost every child born for hundreds of years being an incest baby to keep the royal bloodlines "pure".

Between cousins (even first), there is no increased risk of the kind of deformities in children that people associate with incest UNLESS the family has a history of inbreeding. You see, that 20% of historical marriages that weren't cousins were critical to preventing those deformities.

@xystus thank you for being a voice of reason 😅

@zl33py I would say happy that he's willing to love her to save her life imo

@Crevanille

Legality is not the issue here.

Here you talk about others not knowing the plot, but Rentaro is at VERY VERY minimum about 4 years older than Chiyo since he was capable of saving his uncle from a truck earlier in the timeline than her birth.

"Hahari being funny doesn't make her 'more' acceptable"
At least it makes the plot more interesting. What role does Chiyo even fill that the other girlfriend don't already have down on lock? I mean seriously... The only thing I can think of is "Outrage machine".

"Any complaint you could level against Chiyo could, without a doubt, be justifiably leveled more against Hahari is a walking sex crime waiting to happen. It's only funny bc Hahari is supposed to be seen that way."
And that is what makes Hahari kind-of ok as a concept. The thing is, if we do it with Chiyo, Rentaro is the one who becomes the pedophilic creep (especially since the chiyo case is worse) and if he constantly gets characterization like that, which would be needed in order to take the whole thing seriously, that ruins Rentaro's entire character. The entire plot of the manga hinges on the virtue of Rentaro's character (even more than protags in shonen series like DBZ), and Rentaro's relationship with a barely middleschool girl who's quirk is faking the act of being adult only to burst out crying upon losing her glasses, would simply be too much.

"Nah, I'm gonna have to agree to disagree."
As the one who picked this fight, you have no right to say that.

Dex-chan lover
@metazoxan because they don't fuck their biological sisters lol also don't need to lie relax i won't sleep with your sister or anything, wouldn't wanna touch that genepool even with 10m stick.

Starting right off the bat with a flag... Nozawa (or Nakamura?) sensei really doesn't give any fucks

@mmax I mean there was a couple chapters where the world was consumed by hair ... and the manga actually rolled with it and kept the event cannon!! Like I don't understand why people are still taking ANYTHING from this manga seriously at this point. A woman's hair literally consumed the planet because or TWO palm sized potions.

THis manga is just pure insanity and people need to relax and enjoy the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread