The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

FUCK. Hahari was weird but kinda ok but this girl’s actually related to him. Please tell me there’s some sort of twist and they’re not related or something please

Dex-chan lover
9ef.png

Dex-chan lover
Hoo-boy, just an hour in, and already so many comments. Yep, I'm fully expecting a bunch of emotional 1-star ratings and the rating to drop a bit. Hopefully this chapter acts as a filter, and all of the most butthurt people just up and leave. Kudos to Nakamura and Nozawa, they got some serious balls, and my respect for them quadrupled. I'm fully intent on supporting this series as much as I can.

In japan you can marry cousins right? Some people tend to force their normal into things.

In my country and religion cousins are allowed to marry and it's not weird , any butthurt westerners can just walk out the door lol

Dex-chan lover
I thought in japan marriage between cousin is legal. She is not his sister. Hahari is weirder and only exist in hentai

Alright, this girl is still underaged so I'm not worried about anything sexual happening anytime soon. So yall can shut the fuck up about incest and shit (yes I understand that it is incest). Also remember fucking cultural differences? Respect them, thank you.

@Fedelolo

Stats disregarded, check the science and the biological issue with couples between cousins.

Check the history of elitism and egomania that such relationships are code for.

Check the actual number of cultures worldwide who actually approve of such relations.

Moreover we're talking about first cousins here, not some type of distant relative.

And make no mistake, the cousins thing is only one of the many issues with the idea of this girlfriend. Being underage is one thing, but this girl is twelve, potentially even younger should she have skipped a grade (which might be implied since that would make ~4 year old Rentarou cable of tackling a grown man out of the way). At twelve, her puberty has not reached the point where her own feelings on love would make any sense to her, so her opinion on it shouldn't be trusted as her own, even if it come straight from her mouth.

And then there's the thematic issue with all of this as well. Literally, their entire love story was set up by someone else, not in a hand wavy, up in the sky, "god did it" manner, but in a tangible, creepy-uncle type way.

Thinking it over, I'm confident that the plot will turn a comedic direction about all of this, and either EVERYTHING will have been due to the uncle, or this is going to smoothly transition into a plot to, as I said, go against the God of Love from the beginning of the series, and to thematically discuss all of the implications in that.

@Biscuitta best part is that all of them at some point have a cousin marriage somewhere up the line. They treat it as if it’s the same as sleeping with your actual sibling. Entire world at some point if not super recent then a couple of generations ago was the product of cousin marriages. So according to the logic that cousin marriage is incest, aren’t we all children born out of incest

uh oh uh oh UH OH
like Kurumi wasn't great but at least she was only one year younger than Rentarou so in-universe it's not that bad, but jesus christ dude. Also I guess she's his cousin or whatever but that's not really what's important here
Also apparently his uncle is fukin Reverse Flash which is fun at least

Users who are viewing this thread