The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

For the love of god she's 12

I love how stupid this manga is, really, but she's 12. MC is 16.

I was really hoping all the joke about "u okay with this shueisha" was just that, a joke. But apparently not.

I mean I have no problem with them being cousins, it's not incest in Japan, so okay with that. But that generic and simple desing, plain personality and, Jeses christ, she being 12, I just, oof.

I'm for sure keep reading the manga, I LOVE It, but this girl is the first one I can't accept and it's going to be hard to read the manga with this girl being there

Dex-chan lover
Can the proper girl stand the other 12 who are proper girlfriends as well...?

Dex-chan lover
i'm slightly annoyed by the incest angle, but thank god she's completely out of her mind

this is what fuels the series

@Gnomishness depravity lol. Check stats for couples between cousins... Also how new? If things this common upset you this much then... Good luck pal.

Dex-chan lover
@ObnoxiousArtist nah, she is 12, middle school/junior high school start at 12 in japan (or most places for what matter), and rentarou is like 16, so yeah no big gap as hahari but she is still in the range of not being able to consent for anything even with parents approval tho (not like this gonna be a problem in the manga, probably)

Supporter
LOL She's even called "Iin Chiyo"... "Iincho" means class representative, talk about nominative determinism 😂

Fed-Kun's army
iin chiyo is a play on the hiragana of I N CHO (chi yo) U

Users who are viewing this thread