The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Ruy

NuPNtSZ.jpg

Dex-chan lover
One the one hand, it sure is a shame that it has to bring cousin incest stuff into the mix.

On the other hand, Hakari exists and she's already gone way farther with her own daughter, so.

Power Uploader
@Lex79

With all 100 of them. Yeah, this is not exactly the series to read if you're worried about realism or societal norms, lol. It's not like she's the first middle schooler in his harem either. I'm honestly more concerned with whether the author will be able to keep up with 101 characters.

Edit: Also as a general response to others in this thread, while marrying your cousin is absolutely abnormal in modern western culture, strictly speaking it isn't incest. It's perfectly legal to marry your cousin in most parts of the world. On the other hand, having 100 love interests is both abnormal, and if they were to marry, not legal in the vast majority of the world. I don't see why so many are suddenly so butthurt about the first, but are perfectly happy reading a manga literally titled about the second.

Edit 2: I'm also a huge fan of the author's dedication to breaking the 4th wall and trolling his publisher.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe it just me, but something about this chapter felt off. like things didnt flow as smoothly for some reason.

Fed-Kun's army
>Cousin girlfriend.
>Western readers lose it.

So u lot just noticed that re ya reading a fiction story from a different culture, and get mad over it, wow!

Also, incest have a connotation by definition and law , wich just the second being the cultural probleme for ya all, so technically nothing wrong here, not even in the name of genetics.

U lot re just uneducated, too indoctrinated or both.

Before reading comments on these kind of sites i thought being open minded about others cultural differences was the norm, it seems more like a privilege rn.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that those complainers are complaining here in this chapter means that they have read this far already right? Then they should have already familiar with the premise. The MC should date all the love targets no matter who (or what) they are or they will die miserably. Also, the author need to create 100 different girlfriends. That's really REALLY hard (I'm not even sure he/she can actually do that) so it's totally makes sense if there are some types that you don't like among those 100. The legal issue of cousin marriage is totally insignificant compared to that of the polygyny of 1 man and 100 women. Not to mention cousin marriage is totally legal in Japan. About the loli thingy, dating doesn't equal having sex you know? Looking at how the MC was always trying really hard to be the king of decency that he didn't even french kissed anyone, I'm sure he and all the other girlfriends will treat the little cousin like they did Shizuka: a pure and cute little girl that will be protected until they grow up more.

Idk why people are surprised some aren't into a 11 year old and 16 year old dating, let alone when there's incest involved, not that before this chapter it was morally unquestionable, but cmon

I'm seriously disappointed that a younger girl named Chiyo-chan and there were no Azumanga Daioh references. Also I thought we'd get a gyaru before a cousin, but one more on my harem archetype bingo board.

She is probably between 13-14 years old, Rentarou is 15 or 16, so it’s not time for jail

Users who are viewing this thread