The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Chiyo-chan

Alright so listen, this is not the optimal person and this God of love is starting to get a little sketch, HOWEVER A group this big is in desperate need of a helper besides the maid so an OCD girl is a needed part of this organization.

I know Nakamura sensei is a madlad but this is straight up hilarious I mean at first
I was thinking, "what the hell nakamura-sensei" but now it's just funny for me cause it's the series just doing it's thing

Soooo.... we are going incest now ? I'm not gonna surprised if there's stepsis plot somewhere...

@Ahyun50 No joke, that's what I was expecting to happen instead, but then again, could still happen!

Dex-chan lover
Disgusting. I know this is a comedy but this might just make me drop this. Incest would have been hot as a 2nd older cousin but not this pedo shit. Even worse when she's uggo.

Double-page supporter
I like how he literally calls upon Shueisha to confirm that this is acceptable. He knows that the existence of his world is 100% completely and utterly subject to the whims of the manga publisher.

Not going to comment on the relationship itself. I don't know enough about cousin-cousin relations but it is technically legal in a lot of places (and if they don't plan on having kids, there's not really anything genetically problematic about it), so... He also has a girl and her mother (and their maid) all together, so I don't think this manga cares about norms anymore.

Dex-chan lover
It's cousin and of fucking course the name is also a pun because it has "blood"

Uh, does anyone have another place to read the first 20 chapters of this? I'd rather not go in media res almost half of the story in...

Users who are viewing this thread