The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - The Cancellation of the Rentarou Family On-Campus Kissing A…

Dex-chan lover
And this brat continues to ruin this manga. She needs to either stop forcing her own values on everyone, or she needs to die. I'm willing to accept the Manga taking a 1 chapter genre change to tragedy if it will get rid of her.
Stfu, chiyo strike🤙
300px-Luigi_Side_B_SSBU.gif

Dex-chan lover
And this brat continues to ruin this manga. She needs to either stop forcing her own values on everyone, or she needs to die. I'm willing to accept the Manga taking a 1 chapter genre change to tragedy if it will get rid of her.
damn, your hatred for her runs deep. I think shes pretty fine (cmon, shes 13, and people have different personalities) respect your opinion but im just glad she got character development

Dex-chan lover
Actually seeing them in class and doing school work for once makes me certain of Chiyo’s place in this manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure how much to read into the fact that Nano's final glitch out when attempting to recite π was triggered by looking at Hakari masturbating in class.

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure how much to read into the fact that Nano's final glitch out when attempting to recite π was triggered by looking at Hakari masturbating in class.
Wasn't it just her seeing her lips as a 3? So she just repeating 3 and in lips/kissing was all in her mind then.

i hate her so much. i hope her dumps her and she dies like how they said would happen if rentarou didnt date them. i volunteer her to be the one to fulfill that chekhov's gun.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but I also don't really like the cousin as well. I think it might be because of her role. She just actively dissuades the over the top moments in the manga as opposed to the straightmen girls who just call it out but don't stop it (usually).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly Chiyo is the absolute worst out of all the girlfriends and I don't think I'll ever change my opinion on that, but she isn't completely awful.

Dex-chan lover
It's alright to dislike Chiyo. But all the complainers I see are taking it to far by even insinuating that she should just die. Like, what the hell people!?

Users who are viewing this thread